Attempted Kidnap

I wonder what he wants? she thought as she clicked on it.

Kagome,

I want you to come back to Japan in the morning for a little while to solve a couple of problems in Tokyo. You can also bring along your partners, Saito, the Earl and his butler along if you want, just be here tomorrow. There will be a jet waiting for you at morning after you have breakfast.

Sesshomaru

I haven't done any cases for a while I guess it's okay. Kagome thought. I'll tell everyone at lunch. she then continued on to play on her laptop. When it was about time for lunch Kagome heard a knock on the door. She flared her aura for a bit and knew who it was when the person on the other side did the same to equal her.

"Come in." Kagome said as she played on her laptop.

When the door opened, it revealed a smiling Sebastian. "Good afternoon, Ms. Kagome." he bowed before closing the door behind him.

"Good afternoon" Kagome said back, concentrating on the laptop screen.

"What do you have there?" Sebastian asked looking at the contraption in question as Japan is more advance than England in technology.

"It's a laptop. It's a portable computer that you can place on your lap, if you like, as you play on it. You can play games, research on stuff, listen to songs, mail to others quickly, ect."

"Interesting" Sebastian said, now standing beside her bending down to look at the screen.

Kagome saw this and knew that he wasn't bothered at the action but told him anyway. "You can sit next to me. You don't have to bend down."

Sebastian looked at her in surprised for a second before giving her a devilish smile. "Thank you" he said before sitting next to Kagome absolutely close, too close that Sebastian's sides was touching hers.

"Sorry am I bothering you?" Sebastian said kindly finding a smirk under his fake smile.

"No, not at all." Kagome lied calmly, not wanting to be rude.

"That's good" Sebastian smirked, knowing that she was uncomfortable. When he turned his attenton to the laptop screen he saw a picture of Yako.

"What's this?" He questioned looking at Kagome.

"I'm researching things about Yako, seeing as we're going to be partners along with Neuro." Sebastian just clenched his hands turning them into fists.

"Yes...of course." Sebastian said calmly, but then became annoyed when both him and Kagome felt Neuro's presense coming their way. Just then they heard a knock.

"You can come in Neuro." Kagome said aloud for Neuro to hear her behind the door.

When the door opened they both saw a smirking Neuro. "Good morning, Kagome-chan, Sebastian-san."

Sebastian's eyebrow twitched when Neuro called her Kagome-chan. When did he become so familiar with her? he thought angrily to himself, giving the smirking green eyed demon a glare.

"Oh yeah, Sebastian? Why did you come?" Kagome asked curiously.

Sebastian then realized that he forgot to tell her why he was there. "Afternoon tea will be taking place outside in the garden." Kagome nodded and then continued reading things about Yako, while Neuro and Sebastian glared at each other. After a few minutes Kagome, Sebastian, and Neuro went to the garden, where they all saw everyone drinking tea and eating sweets.