Chapter Fifty One.

Start from the beginning

"Well, I thought I'd be the first married and living in a different house, because... let's face it. I am way hotter than you" she says flicking her hair, we all laugh as I pull into the drive way to the cabin.

We walk inside, I make sure the door is locked before running over to the couch, plopping down on top of it. "So, let's make everything clear. What time is the wedding?" Ivory asks sitting next to me. Ashley and Emily, pulls two arm chairs in front of Ivory and I, to get a better view of us.

"Twelve P.M. I'm waking up at six so I have loads of time and I don't feel rushed. The hair stylist and makeup artist is coming at around nine" I explain, they nod.

-

"They're here!" I shout letting the styling people come into the cabin.

"This is a nice place you got here" The makeup artist Jane smiles. I nod.

"Isn't it?" I smile at her.

The girls come into the lounge. "Good morning" Emily smile at the two girls.

"Good morning. So since you're the bride, I'll start on your makeup" Jane smiles, I nod, running to the kitchen, grabbing a stool.

Jocelyn the hairdresser, starts on Ashley's hair.

We're all finished, our makeup and hair. I smile widely at my appearance, my hair was beautiful as well as my makeup. I go to my bedroom, taking out the wedding dress, slowly and carefully putting it on. I put my accessories and smile.

"Are you finished? I want to see you!" Emily asks knocking on my door. I fix the dress in the full length mirror and smile.

"Yeah!" I call, she comes in and gasps.

"My God. You look absolutely stunning. You're the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on!" She exaggerates making me laugh.

"Thank you" I smile, Ivory and Ashley walk in giving me the exact same reaction.

"So when's the car coming?" Ashley asks, I check the time on the clock on the nightstand.

"In a half an hour" I say making the nerves hit me. My tummy was doing Summersaults. "I'm so nervous" I say under my breath.

"Yeah. Me too" Ivory agrees, I look at her and raise my eyebrow. "What? This is exciting but nerve-racking" she says making Ashley chuckle shaking her head and walking out of the room.

They all leave to put their dresses on. I smile widely when they all come into the lounge where I was. "You all look gorgeous. Prettier than me actually" I laugh looking at them.

"Well, yeah" Ashley flicks her hair making Emily slap her. "I'm joking" she laughs, I laugh.

"Thank you guys by the way" I smile.

"For what?" Ivory raises her eyebrow.

"For being there for me. You all helped me through everything, you all mean the world to me and I would never get anyone to replace you" I say.

"I'm going to cry!" Emily exclaims.

"Don't wreck your makeup!" I shout making them laugh.

There's a knock on the door making me smile widely and let out a little squeal. I open the door and furrow my eyebrows when Katey walks in. "Good morning!" She smiles setting her bags on the table.

"Katey? You're supposed to be at the church. Remember?" I ask, she nods.

"I remember, but I decided. Why not see my sister and ask. Why am I not a brides maid, or the maid of honour?" She asks putting her hand on her hip.

"Well. These three have been through a lot with me, while you've been in college" I say slowly, she gapes.

"Oh, I'm sorry for needing education!" She exclaims.

"Katey. What's up with you?" Ashley asks.

"What's up with me?! It's not fair that I had to find out my younger sister was getting married by a fucking invitation!" She says.

"Well, maybe I would've called if you called me every now and then!" I exclaim, she scoffs.

"Why should I do that?" She asks.

"Because that's what sisters do!" I shout. We all look at the door when there's another knock at it.

I quickly answer it, seeing the driver. "It took me a while to find this place. It's nice" he chuckles looking around, I smile.

"I'm glad you're here Tim" I tell him, he smiles.

"Well, I'm getting paid for driving you to church, so... why not be here?" He chuckles making us laugh.

"Now, who's coming with me?" He asks.

"Just Lucia. We're all going in a different car. We'll meet you at the church?" Ivory asks me, I nod and give them all hugs.

"I love you all" I smile.

"We love you too Lucia. Here, don't forget these" Emily smiles passing me the flowers, I smile and take them.

"Bye guys" I wave leaving with Tim.

The girls passed us out and arrived at the church earlier than Tim and I. "So are you shitting bricks yet?" Tim asks looking into the rear view mirror. I nod vigorously.

"I'm shaking" I chuckle, he nods.

"I was the exact same" he smiles.

We talk for another bit before finally pulling into the church car park, my heart pounding in my chest. I see the girls and Ashton waiting outside for me making me smile.

I get out of the car and wave at them. I walk over to them and hug them all. "Hello Scarlet" I smile looking down at her, she waves.

"Hello Auntie Lucia" she smiles.

"So are we getting ready?" Ashley asks, we nod. "Go on" she smiles at Scarlet, she nods and walks inside. Emily follows them both in, Ivory was about to step inside but stops.

"Who's that?" She asks looking back at us.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't know" Ashton answers. All of a sudden, I see Cameron walking up to us and gasp.

"It's Cameron" I say.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Ivory grits.

"Oh a wedding! How nice!" Cameron chuckles as he gets closer to us.

"Leave Cameron" Ashton says, Cameron pushes him out of the way walking up to me.

"I came to see how Lucia's doing. How are you Lucia?" He asks, I look back at Ivory and turn back gasping when he punches his hand into my chest.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion, my vision was blurred and my hearing was muffled.

He rips out my heart, making everything go black.

THE END!