Chapter Forty Seven.

(A day later)

Lucia...

The guys did their concert yesterday and Luke told me we were leaving tomorrow. He said we were going somewhere tonight, which I'm pretty excited about. I haven't went out with him for a long time.

"Can I do your hair?" Ivory asks. I'm in Ashley and Calum's room with the girls at the moment.

"Yeah sure, but it's tonight so wait" I smile, she frowns.

"I'm just excited" she smiles happily, Ashley hits her.

"Why?" I chuckle raising my eyebrow.

"She's just excited to do your hair. That's all" Emily says, I nod.

"I'm going back to my room guys" I smile. "I'll text you an hour before we leave" I tell them, they nod and I go back up to my room.

I walk in and Luke picks me up hugging me tightly. "What the hell?" I giggle, he laughs putting me back down and kissing me.

"I want to bring you somewhere" he says dragging me out of the room, I laugh and nod.

We leave the hotel and get into a taxi. "Here's alright" Luke smiles a half an hour later, the taxi stops and we get out.

"Um. Luke, where are we?" I ask when the taxi drives off. We were on the road in the middle of no where.

"Just come" he says holding my hand and walking into a woods.

"This is really creepy Luke" I say making him chuckle. I hear a branch crack making me jump and cuddle into him.

All of a sudden I see a giant house. "What the...?"

"This is where me and the guys met" he says making me raise my eyebrow. We walk to the front of the house, seeing a huge open space. He knocks on the door while I turn examining the place.

"Luke what a-" I stop when the door opens. A guy around our age sees us and furrows his eyebrows before smiling widely.

"Luke! What are you dong here?!" The boy exclaims pulling Luke into a hug.

"Hey Jake. I just came to see you all" Luke smiles. The boy sees me and smirks.

"Who's this?" He asks leaning against the door frame with his smirk still plastered onto his face.

"This is my girlfriend. Lucia. She knows wer'e Werewolves" Luke tells him, he steps back nodding understandingly.

"I'm Jake. I'm in the pack Luke used to be in" Jake puts his hand out, I shake it.

"Oh... so this is the pack house?" I ask looking at Luke, he nods.

"Well come in guys!" Jake smiles stepping aside. We walk in and there were people walking around. "We got a few new one's before you and the guys left" he says.

"And Claudius?" Luke asks.

"Still Alpha..." Jake says, Luke nods.

"Can I see him?" He asks, Jake nods. Luke smiles at me as we walk to see this 'Claudius' guy.

"So, what's an Alpha?" I ask, Luke chuckles.

"Claudius is the Alpha of this pack, which means he's in charge of this pack" He explains, I nod.

"Right here" Jake smiles. "I'll see you" he waves before walking away.

Luke knocks on the door. "Come in" we hear a very deep voice. We walk inside seeing a man at his desk with his head down, looking at papers. "What is it?" He asks before raising his head seeing Luke and I. It takes him a while before he finally grows a large smile. He stands up. "Luke! How are you? Long time no see" he says shaking Luke's hand. "Wow, firm handshake you got their boy" he says. "What are you doing here?" He asks.