Chapter 24

Aubrie and I rush Zy into the bathroom.

"Only one more hour until your date" I squeal

"Omg I know" Zy says excited

I walk over to the small hotel closet and pick out an outfit for her. I grab a white dress that stops just above the knee. It's tight fitting around the top and flares out a little at the ends. Perfect!!

"Here" I say handing her the dress.

"I can't wear that Taylor" she says

"Whyyy" I pout

"Because it's yours"

"So what? We borrow each others clothes all the time"

"Oh fine" she huffs

"STOP MOVING" Aubrie scolds Zy

"Okay jeez" Zy puts her hands up in defense and Aubrie continues to put makeup on her. I get started on her hair. I straighten her it and then use my curl wand to put small curls in the end of her hair. It really turned out good.

"Okay go put the dress on" Aubrie pushes

A few minutes later Zy comes out of the bathroom and twirls a little.

"OMG" I Squeal "He's going to love this"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Perfect" I smile and Zy rolls her eyes

"Hi Jack" Aubrie and I say in unison, smiling as I open the door.

"Hey you two! where's Zy?" He asks

I push the door open further and Zy is standing there. Jack looks at her in shock "Beautiful" he gasps

"Thanks" Zy blushes

"Uh let's go" Jack smiles and puts his arm out

Zy takes his arm and they walk out.

"I'm so happy for her" Aubrie says

"Me too!!" I agree

Zy's POV

As Jack and I walk out the door I put my arm through his and he smiles. We walk outside the hotel and get into the car. Jack won't tell me where we're going but I'm still really excited.

We pull up outside of a really dance studio and Jack unbuckles his seatbelt.

"We're here" he announces

"What are we doing?" I ask but Jack just smiles

He takes my hand and we walk inside. We step inside and I stop and look around. It's so beautiful here. As I admire every detail I notice Jack admiring me.

"What are you staring at me for?" I ask looking slightly away.

"Cause you look amazing" he answers

I giggle then he pulls me over to a small room. There's a blanket on the floor and pizza on top of it. "I didn't know what you might want so I just got pizza" Jack explains

"I love pizza" I smile and sit down

--------

We finish eating and Jack gets up and starts walking to the middle of the room. He turns and looks at me, nodding towards the room filled with mirrors. I get up and follow.

"What are we doing" I ask curiously

"Dancing" he says as he takes out his phone

"But there's no music"

"There is now" he shakes his phone and presses play. 'Tenerife sea' by Ed sheeran plays and he takes my hand and puts his other hand on my hips as we dance. This couldn't be more any perfect. I think to myself.

The song finishes and we dance to a few more songs before we have to leave.
----------

Back at the hotel, jack walks me to the room. "good night" he says then leans down and kisses my cheek. "good night" I smile and pull him on for a hug

He turns around and slowly walks away. I smile and walk into the room and i'm quickly greeted by the girls.

"You're back!! Omg how did it go???" Taylor asks

"Ugh It was amazing" I gush "I didn't want it to end"

"You have to tell us everything" Aubrie says and Mahogany and Taylor quickly agree.

"Okay. but first let me go get changed" I say

They all groan impatiently and Taylor tells me to hurry up. "I will jeez" I laugh

I get changed and come back out and sit on the bed surrounded by the girls who are now very eager to hear about my date.

"Well..." I start explaining.

-----

Sorry this chapter was shorter than usual. I've been really really busy with Color guard practice this week and I also have it again next week then school starts the week after next 😫 but I'll try to keep updating. and btw I know the book started slow but it's gonna start getting better. I have A LOT of ideas and I can't wait to write them so yeah...