Chapter 14

*at Waffle House*

We all walked in and sat at a big circular corner booth. Cam sat on the outside, Nash sat beside him, then Matt, Jacob, Mahogany, Johnson, Gilinsky, Austin, Me, Shawn, Hayes, Carter, Aaron, and the rest of the boys sat in the booth next to us.

Austin got up to use the bathroom and while he was gone we ordered our food and I ordered what Austin wanted. I kept noticing that the waitress was flirting with Shawn. He was either ignoring her or was completely oblivious to the fact that she was flirting with him. I felt myself getting really jealous. I don't even know why, I'm dating Austin not Shawn.

Shawn noticed and looked down trying to hide his smirk. I was trying to ignore her but she was really irritating me.

"Can I get you anything else Hun?" She asked Shawn, Batting her eyelashes and smiling at him.

I tighted my Jaw.

"No, I'm fine" he answered in a dull tone.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine" he answered

"Yes you are.." I heard her mumble in a seductive way. Gross.

I took a deep breath and started to move my fork all around in my waffle, trying not to show my jealousy.

I was startled when Shawn gently placed his hand on my thigh, under the table, and made small circles with his thumb. I looked at him and smiled. I put my hand on his and slowly and reluctantly pushed it off. Austin came to the table and sat back down.

-----

When we got back home it was about 4pm. We have to be at the airport at 6 in the morning to leave for the first city on the tour.

"Can I take you out before you have to leave?" Austin asked kissing my forehead.

"I'd love to!" I smiled and I felt his lips pull into a smile also.

He took me bowling. I'm not a great bowler but he told me he would teach me.

I picked a ball and walked over to the lane. Austin came up behind me and put his hands on my wrists. He helped me guide the ball in the right direction before I let it go. We watched as it rolled down the lane and it hit all of the pins. I threw my arms in the air and smiled.

Austin laughed and we continued bowling. When we were done he took me to Menchies ( the best frozen yogurt place ever ) and we ate our froyo outside. It was so peaceful. It was a cute date. I had so much fun. The simple dates are the best.

We finished and Austin started to drive home. I held his hand the whole way there. I'm gonna miss him so much. We didn't talk much we just enjoyed each other's company. When we got back to my house Austin locked the doors and turned the lights off.

"Why did you lock the doors?" I asked confused

"I don't want you to go" he said. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"I don't want to leave you but Cam really wants me to go with him. He wants to make sure I'm safe." I replied quietly

"I know but I could keep you safe."

"I know you can, but Cam would never let me. "

"I know.. I guess I was just hoping there was a chance you would stay." He took a deep breath

My heart shattered. He really doesn't want me to go.

"I'm so sor-" Austin cut me off when he slammed his lips into mine. It shocked me and took my breath away.
I kissed him back.

He lifted me up from the passenger seat and put me on his lap but didn't break the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and he moved his hand on my thigh. Things were getting heated. I broke the kiss and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I love you." I said

"I love you more." He smiled

"That's impossible" I teased then kissed his nose.

He tightened his grip on my waist and smiled. Then his phone rang. It was his mom.

*his convo*

Hey mom

Yeah

Yeah we're fine

No ma'am

No

No, I'm gonna stay here again it's her last night before the tour

Umm I guess I'll be fine..I don't really have a choice

Yeah

Okay

I love you too bye

He hung up.

"She said she's gonna miss you while you're on tour too." He sighed

I just took a deep breath and laid my head on his chest and he laid his head on my head and rubbed my back. A tear fell down my face. I don't want to leave him but I have to.

Someone knocked on the window startling both of us. I looked out into the dark and saw Nash standing outside the window. Austin opened the door but neither of us moved.

"Are y'all okay." He asked

"We're fine." I answered wiping my tear away.

"Cameron says we should go to sleep. It's late and we have to wake up early."

I sighed and looked down.

"Okay" I said still looking down. Nash walked away

Austin pushed my hair behind my ear and cupped his hands on my face. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. Usually that makes me smile but I'm really sad and I'm gonna miss him. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed my thumb around.

We decided to get out and go inside. When we got in everyone else was either sleeping or laying down. Austin and I walked upstairs and into my room. I changed and put on one of Austin's shirts that are too big for me, and left my shorts off (it's more comfortable to sleep without shorts)

I laid in the bed and Austin came out of my bathroom and laid down too. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer into his tight embrace. We fell asleep like that.