Chapter 21

We wake up the next morning and Aubrie is already awake. I look ate phone and the time reads 5: 27am. Ughh why are we up so early?

I'm extra excited about the LA show today! I love LA

"Let's go get breakfast" I say.
"In our pjs?" Aubrie asks

"Uhh yeah why not?"

"Oh okay no reason." She answers looking away.

"I know that look Aubrie" I say jumping across the bed to where she is.

"You like one of the boys don't you?" Zy asks smiling "and you don't want him to see you like this"

"noo" she answers in a questioning tone and looks embarrassed.

"Ah omg who is it?" I ask

"No one"

"Oh It's someone.. Is it Carter? Nash? Taylor?" Zy continues.

"Is it Matt?" I ask. Aubrie's eyes shoot up then she quickly looks back down and answers "no"

"You're lying! Oh my god I saw that. You like Matthew." I squeal.

"Shhhh" she covers my mouth "what if they're awake"

"They can't hear us" I assure her "but I'm hungry so can we please go get breakfast now?"

"Okay okay let's go eat...Downstairs.. in our pjs."

I laugh and we go to walk out the door. I'm wearing my hooded panda bear onesie and my hot pink, really fluffy slippers and my hood is pulled over my head. Zy and Aubrie are both wearing sleeping shorts and a tank top and Mahogany is wearing her Jacob Whitesides sweatshirt with some leggings. We walk out into the hallway and Carter, Shawn, Cam, and Matt are out waiting for Nash and the Jacks to come out so they can go downstairs to eat also. Aubrie freezes when she sees Matthew.

"Goodmorning sleeping beautys" Shawn says. I smile and say "goodmorning guys"

"Where are y'all going?" Matt asks

"Oh we were just going down to get breakfast." I answered

"Mind if we join?" Matt is looking at us funny, probably because we're in our pjs.

"Hey don't stare.. you don't look any better." I laugh and pointed to his outfit. He was wearing baggy sweatpants and a tight tank top that hugged his abs. "and sure we'd like that." I look over at Aubrie and she's staring right at Matts abs.

"Isn't that right Aubrie" I say snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Hmmm? oh yeah sure I'm cool with anything." she answers fast.

Finally Nash walks out and we all walk downstairs and into the dinning area. We grab a plate with a little food on it and go sit down.

"Okay I don't know if I'm the only one that thinks this but this is disgusting." Cam says after taking one bite. Everyone quickly agrees. "What do say we ditch this place...there's a Waffle House right down the street." Shawn suggests

"Let's go" Cam says getting up and throwing his plate away.

We walk out the door and start walking down the street in the direction of the Waffle House. Cam, Shawn, and Nash are walking behind me. Aubrie and Mahogany are talking infront of me. Im walking with my hands in the locked of my onesie when Zy catches up to me.

"Hey what's going on with you and Shawn?" She asks me

"What do you mean?" I say confused

"Taylor you know what I mean.. He's always walking with or right behind you whenever we go somewhere. And can't keep his hands off you. And I see the way he looks at you... he can't keep his eyes off of you, not even right now."

I turned around and sure enough Shawn was staring at me but looked away when we made eye contact. "see.." Zy continues. "and I've also noticed something between you two. I mean I'm no love expert but.. I don't know girl.. it's like he's in love with you but you're dating Austin and it hurts him. And don't get mad at me but honestly I think you're in love with him but you just won't show it. I've seen how slowly you always take his hand off of you like you don't want to do it but you have to because of Austin, and how you look at him when he's not looking at you, or even how you look at him and smile and he smiles back when you think no one is watching."

I was speechless. I really didn't know what to say. My mouth hanging partially open. Zy is right but I just don't want to hurt Austin. I love him and we've been dating for almost a year and a half. I'm more confused right now than I've ever been.

"Welllll??" Zy questions.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Admit it." she pushes

"I can't"

"Because you know it's true. Just admit it Taylor."

By now we're almost there.

"I'm in..in l-love with him." I stutter out

Zy smiles and Shawn and Cam ran to catch up with us. "with who?" Shawn asks

I look at Zy and my eyes widen. She smiled even bigger "Yeah Taylor, with who?"

I squint my eyes at her "umm with.. with.. uh Harry Styles." I blurt out and cover my mouth. Cam and Shawn chuckle and Zy looks at me disappointed.

"Oh really? Then why was it so hard for you to say that? Everyone knows you love Harry Styles." Cam smirks at me. Wait does he know already? I look at him with questioning eyes. He nods his head towards Shawn and I roll my eyes. how does everyone see this. I really hope Austin doesn't.

"Nevermind" I huff and keep walking. "a brother always knows.. Especially a twin" Cam whispered quietly then winked at me. I playfully shoved him "whatever."

We walk into Waffle House and everyone stares at us. I look down and remember that we're all wearing pajamas still.

"What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen someone wearing pajamas?" Matt blurts out. Everyone turns back around and continues eating. We sat down and ordered our breakfast. By now it's 6:15 and soon everyone else will be waking up so we hurry. While we're eating I keep noticing Shawn glancing at me and I couldn't help but smile. I tried to hide it but he saw and smirked. Nash notices as well and elbows my ribs gently. I look at him and he winks at me. I roll my eyes and giggle a little.

We finish eating and it's about to be 7:00 so we head back to the hotel. we get there just in time for everyone else to wake up.

I turn to ask Aubrie a question when I see her and Matthew holding hands. She looks at me and smiles. I smile and nod my head. I turn back around and slam into someone's chest really hard.

I hold my head trying to ease the headache that I could feel coming on. It felt like I ran into a brick wall. "Jeez I'm so sor-" I look up and see Shawn smiling down at me. "I'm sorry." he says then winks at me. "Uh Shawn" I say as I gently hit my hand to hit chest "ouch" I say awkwardly. He smirks and I walk around him.

"Well we have to Start getting ready now. the show is in 4 hours and we have to be there in two hours." Jacob says and everyone leaves to get ready.

I see Austin walking out of the room with a really sad look on his face as I walk up to him. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him softly. "what's wrong?" I ask

"I have bad news. Really really bad news." he answers. my face drops and he grabs my wrist pulling me into the room and sits me down on the bed.

"I really don't want to ruin your fun today. I know you were looking forward to the LA show but I just don't think it's fair to hide this from you." He says rubbing the back of his neck. My heart is beating so fast and hard that it's making my head pound and my mind is racing in a million directions. I'm freaking out inside but I try to stay calm on the outside.

"What is it?" I ask nervously.

"It's about us" he whispers

..........