Epilouge

Dedicated to:
loloma

2 years later.

Shayne's P.O.V

Autumn. Not quite cold nor hot. Just in the middle.

Perfect for people that don't have their minds made up. I was one if those people. It was time for me to finally meet the man that made the love of my last life.

Was I scared?
Heck yeah! I've seen pictures and this man looks dangerous. Crazy even. But because I'm in love with Pyper I need to do this.

Or at least that's what I tell myself.

"Do I really have to meet him? Isn't your step dad good enough?" I whine.

She looks at me while straightening her jet black and blue hair. She looked stunning. Her Bob added a distinct look to her black ruffled shirt and red jeans.

"No its not." She smiles, walking over to me.

"Are you scared?" She asks.

"No." I reply, cooly.

Her gaze falls on me. "Maybe." I continue.

She grins,again. "Me too. I haven't seen him since my 18th birthday. You know, I've changed I know that. But what if he doesn't like my change. What if he doesn't love me anymore?" She asks.

I glare at her annoyed that she would care, if he didn't like the way her ways have developed.

"I'm sure that he would still love you." I retort.

Pyper looks at me. "Thank you."

I nod. I walk out the room down the stairs. Where Gemma, Zak, Celena, and 6 year old Harmony sat. Ms.Timms comes out the kitchen.

"Ready?" Her voice echoes with something I can't quite put my finger on. "Yes ma'am."

She smiles.
-------
The drive was longer than I expected. I was trailing Ms.Timms, who preferred us to drive separate cars. The air, that was once warm,was now cold and crisp. It sliced through the town, bringing comfort.

"Shayne." Pyper's voice finds my ears.

She takes her hand In mine and squeezes it. I know she's nervous. I'm nervous. But the thing that's keeping me going is her.

I don't know how I would go on if I didn't have her. "I love you." I say.

"I love you more."

"I love you times 100."

"I love you times 1,000." She retorts.

"I love you times a million." I echo.

"I love you times a billion and a thousand hearts. Times my love for Thor."

I smile. "Oh yeah? Well I love you times two billion and a two thousand hearts. Times your love for Thor. Times my love for you and my love for my new mustang."

She laughs as I pronounce myself the winner. And I smirk. Loving the moment I wish i could pause and relive forever.

Ms.Timms slows down and pulls into a large drive way. Packed with new cars and a man waiting outside the door. Who looked to be in his 50's.With a woman who looked around 30. The lavish looking, large house. Was decorated In a Halloween theme.

I get out the car and go to Pyper's side opening the door and help her get out. We walk hand in hand towards the man and woman.

The man extends his arms welcoming Pyper into them.
She runs to him enveloping him in a hug. I smile.