The Movement

By the time Kakashi had made it to the area his anger was boiling over. His head was flooded with images of Yuki lying in bed helpless to scenes of what could happen if an attack did hit the village. They were enough to send Kakashi dangerously close to losing it. He wasted no time in using his sharingan to locate anyone in the area. He saw the two ANBU searching the forest and he also found the one staying close to the movement in the forest. He felt his muscle tighten as he watched the figure move, the ANBU keeping a close distance between them. He turned his attention to find the one ANBU left behind. He found him scanning the area, perched high up in a tree. He leapt into the tree, landing to the side of the ANBU.

"Have you seen anything else?" Kakashi asked, keeping his eye on the movement in the forest.

"No, just the one. The intruder doesn't seem to be making any kind of pattern or advancement towards the walls. He keeps the distance enough to not attack, but not enough to lose sight of each other. It's almost like he wants to be caught. Surely he knows the skill of the ANBU and he also must know that there are more."

"If he wishes to be caught then we will have him." Kakashi growled out the last part of the sentence. He would not be toyed with, this was not a game.

"Keep your position, we will take him in." Kakashi did not wait for an answer as he moved towards the intruder.

With a quick hand signal he told the other ANBU to engage. They both knew this was no time to hold back, but the intruder was to be brought in alive, unless Kakashi felt otherwise.

They both merged on the intruder, each taking a side. He slipped away, out of both their grasps and back into the forest. They followed close, this time Kakashi took the top half while the other ANBU went for the intruders legs. A small stumble was all the opportunity they needed. The ANBU released a chakra web and bound the man up tight. The intruder fell onto a tree branch and began to struggle. Kakashi felt his anger rise once more, bringing his chidori flowing out into his hand. Seeing this the ANBU backed away in fear, not wanting to get in-between his captain.

"Tell me why you're here and you may live to see another day" Kakashi said in a low tone, lighting flashing from his hand as he approached the intruder.

"I'll tell you nothing." He could see the fear in his eyes, he could feel him tensing for the blow.

"If that's how you want this to end then so be it." Kakashi released a small amount of what had been building up in his hand at the man.

His scream echoed through the night, but there was no escaping with the chakra web around him.

"Tell me what I want to know and this can end right here, right now" Kakashi was low in the man's face, seeing the pain flood his features.

"I have nothing to tell you." He watched as the man tensed once more, knowing full well what was coming next.

With a sadistic laugh Kakashi raised his hand above his head.

"Captain." The ANBU standing next to him stepped closer

Kakashi glanced at him. He knew what the ANBU was doing, and he also knew he was right. Kakashi was losing his temper with this man and they would get nowhere if he killed this intruder. A smile crept over the man's face, mocking Kakashi. With a small amount of force Kakashi hit the man just enough to knock him out. It was for the best, he didn't want him to see where he was being taken anyway.

The ANBU approached shaking his head. They lifted the man and proceeded back to ANBU headquarters to see what they could get out of him. With any luck this one would give in, unlike the first intruder they had captured.