18

Sam's Pov

I get up and walk into the kitchen where Maya is and smile. "Good morning," she nods her head not taking her eyes off of her phone. "Hello?" She still doesn't say anything. "What are you so pissed about?" I ask.

"Nothing," she rolls her eyes, walking away.

"Hey!" I grab her arm and pull her back.

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you tell me why you're mad at me!"

"Gee, maybe it's because you tell me you like me "like, a lot", sleep with me, and then you're back with your ex the next day!"

"We agreed that this thing was fake!"

"You don't sleep with someone if it's fake, Sam!"

"Well I guess I should've read the terms and conditions," I mumble.

"I'm gonna be late," she says grabbing her purse.

"Where are you going?"

"I have a date," she says with disgust in her voice.

"So I'm prettier right," Abby whispers and I nod my head. "Good," she sits in my lap while Maya sits alone at lunch.

"Hey, I'll be right back, I forgot a fork," I say getting up and walking over to Maya.

"What?" She says before I get to the table.

"I'm sorry." I sigh.

"So you're gonna stop being with her?"

"No, I mean I'm sorry for leading you on."

"You're seriously choosing her over me? She's plastic, Sam. And you're too blind to see it but she's using you!"

"She's not plastic, how dare you say something like that?"

"Everyone sees it! But you! And when you get hurt, don't come crying to me!" She he's up, gathers her stuff and storms off.