9

Sammy's Pov

Maya gets into my car and together we drive to the mall to go shopping for our date tonight at the Cheesecake Factory.

She walks into Starbucks and comes out with two Vanilla Bean Fraps. "As much as I love Starbucks I don't see how this is solving your wardrobe problem." I laugh.

"It's not," she shrugs walking into JC Penny's.

I intertwine my fingers with hers as we walk through the store to the dress section. "Sammy! Look at this!" She points excitedly to a pink dress.

"You're so cute when you're excited," I laugh.

"Thank you," she smirks, grabbing her size and running off to the dressing room, leaving me standing in the middle of the dress section.

I glance over to the jewelry section and see Abby looking at necklaces.

I walk over to her, with my hands in my pockets.

"Hey Abby," I smile at her.

"Oh, it's you," she says not bothering to look at me.

"Do you like that one?" I ask pointing to the case.

"I guess," she mutters.

"Do you want it? I mean, I could buy it for you."

"Do you realize how expensive that is, I'm sure Carl's Sr. won't allow you to buy that."

I don't correct her statement about my job, and call the cashier over.

"How much for that?"

"$700.00."

"Done," I smile handing her my card.

She pulls the necklace out of the case and hands it to Abby who walks off with her new necklace.