Ch 13

Chloe's POV

I woke up and it was Saturday morning it was 10:30 when I woke up. I get up and put on a t-shirt and some leggings and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walk down stairs and I ear something. then I hear someone ring my doorbell I get up and go answer it. I see joe.

"what are you doing here" I say

" I have realized something that I'm done with you guys, you Safire and Aubree" joe says as he walks into my house.
y
"yo what's wrong with you" I say

" your a bitch okay that's what's wrong" joe says

"what the hell joe" I say

"you are a bitch and a whore I don't care if you decide to kill yourself because you obviously surround yourself with people that love everything you do and who knows what Blake thinks of you he probably hates you" Joe says

I had nothing to say.

"how about you get out joe and leave us alone you are such a jerk and a disgrace to humanity" Safire says

"wow joe what happened to you get the hell out of here now or I'm calling the cops" Aubree says

joe leaves and I break out crying I run upstairs and Safire and Aubree follow me. I was crying forever. what if Blake doesn't love me and he's only dating me to say he has a girlfriend.

aubrees POV

I saw how upset Chloe was and decided to call Blake.

after a couple of rings he answered.

Blake: Aubree you never call me is everything okay?

me: uh Blake actually Chloe isn't alright something happened with joe he was here insulting her and like called her a whore and a bitch and that you don't actually love her and shit just please get over here she is a mess and I think she needs you.

Blake: I'm on my way.

blakes POV

After what I heard joe do to Chloe I was furious. that doesn't sound like something he would do but I can't believe him as soon as Aubree called me I got so scared when she told me that joe did something I was already running out of my house when I hung up on Aubree I ran as fast as I can to her house when I got there I just walked in and went straight up to her room I walked in and I saw Aubree and Safire sitting in front of her blocking her. when they move I see her in fetal position sitting up and she was just sitting there I ran over to her and gave her a giant hug and a kiss she immediately hugs me back still crying after I calmed her down we were all sitting on the floor.

"how the hell did this all start" I say

"I don't know joe just came to my house I opened the door and as soon as i opened the door he insulted me" Chloe says

"what did he say" I say

"that I'm a bitch and a whore and that all I do is surround myself with people who love everything I do and that you don't love me and your just dating me just to say that you have a girlfriend" Chloe says looking down and a tear streams down her face.

"Chloe look at me I love you and when I say that I mean it I really do love you" I say

"thanks Blake" Chloe says

"now we need revenge"

THEIR WILL NOT BE SONGS OF THE CH FOR A WHILE BC IM LAZY OKAY AND JOE YOUR RUDE MAN😂