Ch 5

Chloes POV

We were all hanging out at my house and I went back to safires house to get my stuff. everyone was hanging out in different parts of my house. Blake and I in my room (YALL ARE NASTY GET YO MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER) Rachel and Luke in the kitchen as Rachel was eating all my food. you see basically me and Rachel are best friends and have been best friends since fifth grade and now we're in ninth so 5 years so she really knows where every thing is in my house. (MY BEST FRIEND REALLY DOES KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS IN MY HOUSE THO😂😂) jay and Aubree in my family room, and Safire and Andrew in the dinning room. and then theirs loner joe in the living room by himself playing my Xbox. and who knows where jack is. Blake was walking around my room as I was sitting on my bed on my phone.

"are you okay Chloe?" Blake says startling me.

"y-yeah I'm fine" I say looking him in the eyes.

"Chloe you really don't seem fine"
he says as he is walking toward me and he sits on my bed across from me. I sit up and grab my heart shaped pillow to hug to my chest.

"I don't know anymore Blake I'm falling apart inside and I don't know what's wrong with me I'm scared" I say.

Blake looks me in the eyes.

"Chloe, I love you so much and I will do anything to keep you happy and safe" he says as he reaches out for my hand.

"Chloe please if anything and I mean anything is bothering you please tell me I don't care if something is bothering you at like four am and I'm sleeping text me, call me, wake me up because I need to know your okay. I love you so much and I never want to lose you" Blake says

"thanks Blake I really needed that thank you so much I love you too" I say as a tear streams down my face. Blake pulls me into a hug and kisses my head.

Rachel's POV

Luke and I we're just messing around in the kitchen and we really got to know each other really well, I could care less if I just met this boy I'm seriously in love with him and I can't control it.

"Luke stop throwing food at me goshsjhehe!!" I say laughing.
then I trip over and fall into Luke's arms. we look each other in the eyes and he starts to lean in I lean in also and our lips touch we were kissing for about 2 minutes until Safire walks in and sees us.

"OH MY GOD GWT A ROOM MY EYES MY EYES" she screams.

we both jump up and see Safire shielding her eyes. I could see Luke's face turning red and I know my face turned red. Safire runs out of the room and Luke and I go back to kissing.