Ch 9

Chloe's POV

After we got all the supplies together us girls needed to make ourselves look amazing. we all go up to my room and we look at our selves. I was wearing a pink flowly t-shirt that says "you wonderful wonderful thing you" in white leaders and some workout shorts with white trim and my hair was straight and down. I go to my closet and grab the out fit I wore to safires house the other day. i put on my infinity cropped tank top where you could see a sliver of my stomach and I put on my blue ombré shorts. Rachel put on a Maroon t-shirt and some ripped shorts. and Aubree didn't change her clothes and neither did Safire. we all go down stairs and start partying. joe went and turned on all the lights and fog machines. after a few minutes their was fog all through my house and colorful strobes. I run to my room and get my many packs of glow sticks and I break them all so they start glowing and i give some to each person. and everyone started dancing and eating. I went straight for my Starbucks coffee and drank a bunch of iced coffee. I went off with Blake and I was dancing with him. I looked over at my best friends and they were all dancing and joe was dancing by himself I really needed to find joe a girlfriend, maybe one of my friends will be interested in him. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was two am.

safires POV

Andrew and I were dancing and I can't really dance but neither can he so😂. we kinda got tiered of dancing and we started kissing. then making out. oops.

Rachel's POV

Luke and I were dancing like everyone else then we went over to get some sodas I had a bunch of them the rest was a blur.
_________________________________________________________
Chloe's POV

it was the next day and I woke up on the floor next to Blake. their was no more fog and the lights were off. I get up and I have a pounding headache. I saw blakes arm around me. I wiggle out of his grip. and I see Rachel in my kitchen with Luke awh. then I go to the family room (where I was) and I see joe on the couch and then Safire and Andrew on the other couch. and then In my living room I saw Aubree and jay. no one else was awake but me so I go into my bathroom to look at myself. my hair was a little messy and my makeup was still on..shit my head hurt so I open the medicine cabinet and take some ibuprofen.
what a night lmao

songs of the chapter:

centuries by: fallout boy

American beauty/America psycho by: fallout boy

irresistible by: fallout boy

uma thurman by: fallout boy

jet pack blues by: fallout boy

favorite record by: fallout boy

Novocaine by: fallout boy

twin skeleton (hotel NYC) by: fallout boy

AUTHORS NOTE OKAYSO THIS PARTY WAS A FEW DAYS AFTER CHLOE WENT TO SAFIRES HOUSE ALSO THIS IS SPRING BREAK JUST SO YA KNOW K