Imagine... Roller skating with Sam

"So you seriously have never gone roller skating?" You asked amazed.
"Never, I mean I've never really had the chance to," Sam replied while he drove.
"Well, you're going to have fun, I promise. Besides it's good to get out of the motel and away from research," you said and touched Sam's hand but quickly pulled your hand back realizing what you had done. You had always really liked Sam, he was smart and nice but you were pretty sure he didn't feel the same way.

"Two skate rentals please," you said handing the money to the man at the desk.
"You got it, and by the way my name's Nathan, what's yours," he said winking at you.
"Can we just have the skates," Sam barked.
"Oh! Are you two together?" Nathan replied.
"No but," Sam paused obviously having no answer.
"Can we have the skates please?" You said breaking the tension.
"Here," Nathan slammed the skates on the table.
"Thank you," you grabbed the skates and ran to a table, "Do you know how to put the skates on or do you need help?" You said sarcastically.
"I'm fine," Sam replied. You finished putting on your skates and stood up waiting for Sam.
"Now do you need help?" You asked playfully.
"No, I got this," he stood up but had trouble keeping his balance. You skated over to the rink and waved Sam over.
"Come on slow poke," you laughed.
"I'm coming!" Sam replied. Sam began skating over to where you were when disaster struck. Sam had lost his balance and fallen all the way to the floor, "I don't got this."
"Are you okay?" You tried to keep a straight face but you ended up laughing.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Sam said getting up. You showed Sam how to skate and after a little while he had gotten pretty good.

"ALL RIGHT SKATERS IT'S TIME TO GRAB THE ONE YOU LOVE BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR COUPLES SKATE! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PARTNER COULD YOU KINDLY GET OFF THE RINK!" The announcer shouted into the microphone. You began to get off the rink when a hand grabbed yours.
"Skate with me," Sam asked, "please?" He said with the puppy eyes he always does.
"Okay," you said blushing and began to skate with Sam. The music was probably the most romantic music you had ever heard at the time.
"You're right you know," he said softly.
"You had fun didn't you?! I knew you would," you said happy with yourself.
"Well and you're also right about one more thing," he said laughing.
"And that is what?" You questioned.
"I like you, a lot," he said smiling.
You stopped skating and turned to Sam, "Really? Because I like you-" you were silenced by a kiss. For a moment it seemed like you and Sam were the only people on the rink, "a lot," you finished, "So that's why you snapped at that guy! I knew it! You got jealous!" You teased.
"Shut up," Sam laughed as he kissed you once more.