~ 16 ~

Emma's P.O.V.

I told her about Jc, the drama with Eric and she sighed. ''Why is he my host brother? He does awful things to my bff and then I have to live with them. Anyway, I won't be with you guys a lot, I still have school you know." She said. "I know, but I'm sure you can go to VidCon with us? To meet some youtubers?" I said. She nodded and hugged me. I missed talking to her. I can talk to her about everything. 

"We're here!" Sam said, while we arrived at Eric's house. We walked in and I helped Rose unpacking all her clothes. I decided to vlog. "So here is Rose, you may know her from some other videos. She's staying with Eric as an exchange student! Tomorrow we'll be going to VidCon together and of course with the boys." I said, while walking back to the livingroom with the camera.

"Guys, say hi!" I said. They all said their hello's and I ended the vlog. I uploaded it and Jc pulled me to his lap. "We're gonna record a video! Wanna join? It's gonna be a Q&A video with O2L." He said. I nodded and decided to get Rose in this video too.

When I got to her room, I saw her and Sam chatting and hugging on her bed. That escalated quickly. I stood by the door and knocked on it. "We're gonna record a Q&A, wanna join?" I asked. They both nodded and walked down.

I grabbed Rose her arm and pulled her back. "He's into you." I said. She looked at me in shock, but then smiled. "Yeah, I kinda like him too." She giggled. I smiled and we walked to the livingroom. The boys were setting up all the camera stuff and we sat down on the couch.

There wasn't enough space for us all, so I got on Jc's lap and Rose on Sam's. I smiled and whispered in Jc's ear: "I hope that will become something." He nodded and went on his phone. I looked at my own phone and saw that he tweeted out if anyone had questions. I retweeted the tweet and the boys started the recording.

We had so much fun and finally we got to the number one asked question. "Are that Emma and Jc a thing?'' I looked at Jc and he started talking.

"First off, Emma is Emma, so don't say 'that' Emma. And yes, we are a thing." He turned my head and gave me a kiss. I blushed and said: "You can hate me or whatever, I'm used to it." "Yeah, Em here makes youtube videos too so check her out!" Jc said. "And don't forget to check out Rose's channel!" I said. Rose looked at me and mouthed 'thank you'.

We ended the video and we decided to go to the beach. We were going back to the hotel first to change and after that we would go to the beach. We got in the car and the boys were talking about a party. "What party?" I asked.

"At the beach tonight, wanna come?" Jc asked. "Yes of course! Thought you'd never ask!" I said. "Rose, wanna come too?" Sam asked. Rose nodded and smiled. She for sure likes him. "I knew it would happen." Jc said. I nodded and kissed him.

After some chatting and singing with songs, we got to the hotel. We quickly changed and got back to the car. I asked Kian if Andrea would come too and he said yes. 

We finally got to the beach and Rose and I lay down on our towels. We were talking for a bit and Andrea joined us. We talked about tonights party and decided that we should get ready together and do eachothers make-up and hair.

After some more talking, I felt cold arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and saw Jc smirking. "Get away from me! You are so cold!" I yelled as I got up. Since he was all wet, it would be fun to get him covered in sand.

I pushed him in the sand and saw his surprised facial expection. "Wasn't expecting that…" He said. I chuckled. "That's what you get for hugging me while you just came out of the sea!" I said. I sat on Jc's chest, with him still laying down. "Victory!" I yelled.

"Oh wait, you wanna play like this?" He said. He grabbed my legs with one arm and with the other arm he held my arms. He started running. "NO NOT AGAIN JC PUT ME DOWN!" "Okay!" He said. He let me fall and I felt water.

"AH THANKS JC, ALL I EVER WANTED!" I yelled and giggled. "Can I hug you now?" He asked. I chuckled and put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and we were kissing. It was perfect, until a wave came and smashed us both down.

We laughed for a little and got out. The others were standing near this surfschool and asked us if we wanted to do some surfing.

"I can't surf!" I said. "I'm gonna help you babe, it's gonna be fine!" Jc said. I chuckled. "Can you surf?" I asked him. "Uh no, but I can skateboard so surfing won't be a problem I guess." Typical boy behaviour. Saying things they can't do. But I just smiled and nodded to the others. Let's get this surf party started.

After a lot of water in my mouth and laughing, we headed back to the hotel. We picked out some outfits. We were all wearing dresses with flipflops and our bikini's underneath. 

We got to the boys room and they were still getting ready. "So you guys say that girls take long to get ready?" I chuckled.  We all laughed. I walked over to Jc's suitcase and picked out an outfit for him, since he was still in the shower.

I silently got in the bathroom and lay down his clothes. "Don't wanna come and join me?" He asked. My face was a red as a tomato and I chuckled. "No, you dirty kid. Hurry, everybody is waiting for you!" I said. I heard a sigh and walked out.

After 5 minutes, Jc came out and looked really good. I grabbed his hat and put it on me. He sighed, but grabbed my hand and gave me a peck on the lips. We finally got in the car and drove to the beach. 

This is gonna be amazing

---

Guys, this took me forever to write, so please give me some ideas because I think this story is getting boring :/