~ 7 ~

The day went on and on and eventually we were all so tired. It already was 10 pm. I have had the best day of my life. All my friends together in one of my favorite places to be at. A theme park.

Tomorrow we will be going to the other park, with the whole group again. I'm so excited. We walked back to the car and got in. I sat in between Jc and Kian. I layed my head on Jc's lap and I got a text.

Andreaawussett: I'm going to Disney tomorrow too! Can we all meetup or something? I don't want to walk alone ;).

I already told her about Kian and that he really liked her. I smiled at the text and figured out that she could be a little surprise.

Emma: Yaaaaay! Finally meeting you! Kian will be there too so dress nice, you will be a surprise ;)

I smiled and send the text. Kian grabbed my phone, but I quickly locked it. I have a password. He gave my phone back to me. I chuckled and layed my head back on Jc's lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I saw Kian winking at Jc, I shook my head and closed my eyes. I love my friends and I hope that Jc will ever do something. And with that, I doze off.

When I woke up, I was laying in a bed with my pajamas. I turned over and saw Jc sleeping next to my bed. Who changed me in my pajamas? I assume Jc. That's weird haha! I got up, stepped over Jc's body and walked to the kitchen. I saw Kian sitting there. I totally forgot to tell him about Andrea. ''Kian, you better look nice today because there is going to be someone special and you don't want to screw your chances. Trust me.'' I said. He looked confused.

''Well, you better look cute too, Jc will make a move today otherwise I will have to force him to.'' Kian chuckled. ''Can you help me pick something cute? Please Kiki? I love your style. I'll help you with your clothes too.'' He grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs, to the guest room.

''Put on this, this and this and you'll look stunning. Now come and help me.'' Kian said. He picked out some cute shorts, a plain purple coloured shirt and vans. I loved it. ''Let me put this on  and I'll help you.'' I whispered. Jc and Ricardo were still asleep, so we had to be quiet.

''Okay, I'll just wait outside.'' Kian said, while walking to the door. I got to the ensuite bathroom, put on my clothes and quickly applied some mascara. I grabbed my phone, assuming I wouldn't go back here before we leave and got to Kian's room. 

''She will love this!'' I said, as I was finished picking out an outfit. ''So it's a she?'' He said, while smirking. ''Oh I'm screwed, well yes. It's a she.'' I said. We went to the other rooms and woke everybody up. Kian pushed me towards Jc's room and whispered: ''Go wake him up, I'll do Sam.'' I was so thankful that I didn't have to wake up Sam. I have heard so many stories about Sam not waking up. Even if you would sit on him, he wouldn't wake up. 

I walked over to the guest room and gently pushed the door. I saw Jc sitting there, with his head in his hands. ''Get away from me!'' He yelled. ''Sorry what? I just came to wake you up.'' I said, completely surprised. ''What's wrong Jc, you know that you can tell me everything.'' I said.

I walked over to his bed and hugged him. I felt him relaxing. ''Can you give me some advice please?'' He said. ''Of course, what's the matter?'' ''Well, I really really like this girl, but I don't know if she likes me too. She lives far away, but she means so much to me.'' My heart dropped. He loved somebody else. Not me. ''Just talk to her and see if she wants too. I can talk to her if you want to?'' I said.

I am not liking this situation at all. He likes someone else, not me. I pretended that I got a text. ''Jc, I need to go to Kian, you can always talk to me you know.'' I said. He nodded and I walked out. How could this even happen?

I walked to Kian's room and saw him sitting with his laptop. ''Kiki? Help please.'' I said, almost tearing up. He saw that there was something wrong with me. ''Is this about Jc? What's wrong?'' ''Can you call Ricardo here? Please?'' ''RICARDO, COME OVER NOW!'' He yelled.

Ricardo came in the room and saw me sitting on the bed. Now I got tears in my eyes. ''Jc likes a girl, but it's not me. He was in the room with his head in his hands. He told me about a girl he likes and he asked me for advice.'' I cried out.

Ricardo came up to me and gave me a hug. ''If he thinks this is a way to flirt, he must be dumb or something. I'm gonna go talk to him, hold on.'' Ricardo said. I thought about my best friend back in Holland. I don't have many real life friends, but she is one of the three. I have to skype her about this. I can't just text her.

' Amy,  come on skype NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP! '

'''Kian, can I use your laptop for a bit? I need to skype my best friend.'' I said. He nodded and I grabbed his laptop. I logged onto Skype as fast as I could. I totally forgot the timezones so I quickly checked my phone. ''Shit, it's midnight in Holland. Why now?'' I cried out.

Kian gave me a big hug. ''Maybe she is still awake? Just look at the online contacts.'' He comforted me. ''SHE'S ONLINE, IT'S A MIRACLE!'' I screamed out and called her.

She saw my face and immediatly knew what was wrong. ''Should I tell it?'' Kian asked me. ''Yes, I can't talk.'' I said. He explained everything. ''If this is the way he flirts, then he would be a pretty dumb ass boy. I wish I was there so I could tell him the truth. But Em, I have to get some sleep. School tomorrow you know. Keep me updated! Bye I love you!'' She said, while ending the call.

She always makes me laugh. Just like Kian and Ricardo, she is really protective, but I kind of like that. ''Em, we have to go. Otherwise we won't make it to Disney in time.'' I nodded and we got up. We walked over to the van and I sat in the back with Kian and Jenn.

Jc looked at me, but I ignored him. Amy is right, he has been a dumb ass. He needs to apologize to me. I layed my head on Kian's chest and fell asleep. It's just morning, but so much has happened already. I don't know what this day is going to be. Perfect or a disaster? And with that, I doze off.