~ 10 ~

I woke up with my head on Jc's chest. Or should I say sixpack? This boy works out, I know for sure. I tried to get up, but his grip tightened. ''Don't leave, let's cuddle today.'' He whipsered with his morning voice.

"Can I leave if I'm gonna make you breakfast?'' And I knew that would convince him. He does everything for food. ''Okay, just come back after okay? We are doing nothing today.'' I nodded and got up.

I made some pancakes. I don't know how Americans do this, but I can't eat pancakes in the morning. I grabbed two Arizonas and got back to Jc.

He fell asleep again. I held the plate with the pancakes close to his face and he immediatly opened his eyes. ''I knew that would wake you up, haha!'' I chuckled. He smiled and mouthed 'thank you'.

I layed back down, opened my Arizona can and turned on the tv. I guess we fell asleep on the couch yesterday. Yesterday was perfect. The date was perfect, the setting was perfect and Jc is perfect. He finished his plate and put his arms around me again. 

''Let's go take a morning swim!'' He said. I nodded. ''Let me get changed first.'' I stood up and he whined. I guess he was already missing me or something, haha. I walked upstairs and saw Ricardo waking up.

''Good morning, Mr. Seacrest. Want some food? There are leftover of the pancakes I just made in the kitchen.'' He smiled and nodded. Not a morning person I guess. Just like me. I changed into my bathing suit and got outside. I already saw Jc in the pool. I whispered 'work those abs' and I smiled in myself.

I got near the pool and just put my legs in it. ''Come in! It's really nice!'' He said. ''But it's cold!'' And with that, he pulled me in. Of course. I splashed water in his face and pushed him under. "Hey, where did that come from? I didn't do anything!'' He said.

''You pulled me into the pool, this is my revenge.'' I laughed. ''Well, then I will have to take some revenge on you.'' He said. He pulled me to him and I put my arms around his neck. I got lost in his gorgeous brown eyes. They really sparkle. And then we started making out. In Kian's pool. 

We heard people whisteling and I pulled away and smiled at Jc. I turned my head and saw everybody standing there. ''Uhm, hi guys?'' Jc said. I laughed at him. He was emberrassed. I gave him a peck on his lips and got out.

''What time is it?'' I asked Kian. ''11 am, why?'' ''Can we go to the shops? A mall or something? I don't know how you guys call it.'' ''A mall, and yes if everybody is okay with that?'' Everybody nodded. ''Well, let me get ready and we can go in 20?'' I said. Everybody nodded again and I went inside.

I started getting ready. I grabbed my mom's creditcard she gave me. In case my own pass isn't working in America and I need some money.

I looked into the mirror. I'm very insecure about myself. I don't really see what Jc sees in me, but I guess it's okay. I saw Kian walking into the room. I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed. ''Tell me about Kiandrea.'' I said.

''Well, I asked her to be mine and she said yes yesterday!'' ''Kiki, I'm so happy for you! Finally!'' ''Well, I can say the same about you, haha! You two seem so happy when you're together.But we have to go, I came to pick you up, you know.'' I nodded, stood up and went out to the van.

I sat shotgun, Jc was driving. I put on some music and started singing along with everybody. We just had a little jam session.

After 10 minutes, we arrived at the mall. I have never been to a mall before. In Holland, we just have some stores close to eachother, in open air. But this is amazing! I grabbed Jc's hand and got in.

''This is so big guys! I'm jealous of you! I could shop her for ages.'' I said. Jc sighed. ''Do we really have to shop? Can't you girls just go to some shops and we can skateboard or something?'' He said.