~ 13 ~

Emma's P.O.V.

We got out and walked to Starbucks. We ordered and he paid. ''Well, thank you Eric! Very kind of you.'' I said. ''Haha, it's alright, anything for a beautiful girl like you.'' He said. I looked away. I felt so uncomfortable. We sat down at a booth and talked about some random stuff. Randomly, he asked if I was in love.

''Uh, yes. Keep up your social networking Eric!'' I chuckled. ''Haha, I'm sorry. Busy life you know.'' I smiled but quickly looked away. ''Can we go back? I really want to meet my favourite youtubers.'' I said. He nodded and we walked out. We had to walk a few blocks. I got two texts from Jc, one 20 min ago and another one a minute ago.

Jc <3: Hey babe, where are you? We are about to start the signing and I saved you a seat!

Jc <3: Where are you? We're starting! If you don't get here soon, I'll go look for you!

He's such a sweet heart. I told Eric that we had to get back. ''Do you really want to get back for that Jc boy?'' He said. Did he just say 'that Jc boy'? ''Well, that 'Jc boy' is my boyfriend and he saved me a seat so, yes, I really want to get back.'' I said. ''Do you really like him? I can treat you way better.'' He said while pushing me into an alley. ''Yes, I really like him.'' I said.

He stood in front of me and put his hands on my waist. I am not liking this for sure. I grabbed my phone and touched the camera app and started recording. If he ever tries anything on me, Jc will see that it isn't my fault. ''Get off me!'' I yelled.

He put his hands on my hips and kissed me. He kissed me. I tried to get him off me, but he was too strong. I kicked his balls and he crumped down on the ground. ''You are such a loser.'' I said while walking away. ''I'll get you Emma, Jc has nothing on me!'' He said.

I walked away and started running back to Vidcon. I started crying on my way there. After 5 minutes, I finally reached the convention centre. I had no idea where Jc was, so I got to the information booth and asked where he could be.

''Are you okay?'' The lady asked. ''Yes, but I need to find Jc.'' I said. She nodded and gave me a map. I ran towards the room they were in. I tried to get in, but they wouldn't let me. I could see the guys, but they couldn't see me. ''I'm Jc's girlfriend, let me through!'' I yelled.

''So many girls say that, you won't get in.'' The security man said. I saw Ricardo walking towards the door. He probably heard the commotion. He looked at me and knew there was something wrong. ''Jc! Come over, now!'' He yelled. Jc looked confused, but walked towards Ricardo.

Once he saw me, I bursted out crying again. He ran towards me and I ran into his arms. I cried and cried. He picked me up and we walked to some quiet spot, since everybody was staring at us in the signing room. ''What happened?'' He asked. I gave him my phone and started the clip. ''Please, don't be mad at me.'' I said.

Jc's P.O.V.

We got escorted by security because there were too many people around us. When we were going to the signing room, Ricardo came up to me. ''Em is at Starbucks with Eric.'' He said. ''Why didn't she tell me?'' I asked. I was confused. Was she afraid of my reaction or something? ''No, she couldn't get through all your fans, so she came up to me. You should text her though, she left like twenty minutes ago.'' He said.

I immediately texted her and waited her to come. I got worried and Kian came up to me. ''She's alright man, don't worry. Eric knows about you two, he won't try anything.'' Kian said. ''Yeah, I hope so.'' I said.

All the fans started coming in the room and I sent Emma one last text. If she isn't even replying, there is something wrong. She normally replies really quick. All the fans were inside and she wasn't here.

There was this girl coming at the door and she was trying to get in. I heard my name, but didn't bother looking. The room was full, so she couldn't come in. Ricardo stood up and walked to the door.

He yelled my name and said that I needed to come immediatly. I was confused, what's wrong? I walked to the door and heard someone cry. Might be some weird fangirl. I looked up and saw Emma.

She was crying. I ran up to her and hugged her. I looked at Ricardo and nodded. I mouthed 'I'm gonna take care of her, just continue'. He walked back and the whole room was staring at us. I picked Emma up and walked us to some quiet place. I had to get away from all those people. She gave me her phone and started a clip. ''Please don't be mad at me.'' She said. I was confused and started the clip. And what I saw, was awful.

He is gonna get a little talk with me later today.