Chapter 14- Good and Gone

The night with Zuko was absolutely amazing.
Unfortunately the next morning wasn't.
I didn't get much sleep, I smelt bad, and my face looked like a creature from hell.
I get up out of my room and scratch my butt twice. It was strangely quiet.
I hope everyone was still here.
"Sokka, Aang, Toph?," I ask. "Zuko?,"
Sure enough, Zuko comes out of his room.
Looking just as much like crap as I.
"What happened to you?," he asks.
"What happened to you?," I ask back.
"We both became homeless overnight I guess," he laughs.
I laugh a little but stop. "So where is everyone?,"
"You don't remember? Tophs brother is coming to live with us. Some how he got a hold of her and he needed a place to stay so why not? "
"I did not hear that. I didn't even know Toph had a brother!,"
"Well...Sokka and Aang and Toph are going to get him as we speak." Zuko says.
"Hmmm," I tap my foot. "Well we don't have any room for another person,"
"Toph said he would sleep with me, and there was no negotiations so," Zuko almost sighed but caught himself. "I'm happy to help anyways,"
"I thought I was going to sleep with you," I say.
Zukos eyes widen. "Uhm...I...I guess we can try to negotiate with her if you want too...," he turns red. But with the widened eyes, I could tell his guy hormones were coming out right now.
"Keep it in your pants Zuko,"
He nervously laughs. "Well I'm gonna get ready and then why don't we head down to the pond?,"
"Sure I guess."
"Alright Kat," Zuko says.
"Kat? No one calls me that,"
"Well I just thought...because we were dating you know? ,"
"I'm fine with it," I say. "But don't say it in front of anyone. I want it to be our thing,"
"Alright, be back soon," he says.
Looks like my nick name is a candy bar now.
But I didn't mind.