"Hey, Elsa." Jack poked me.

He was going to poke me in the stomach, I grab bed his hand and twisted his arms, throwing him up the wall.

"What the hell was that for?!" He said annoyed.

I have my arms wrapped around my stomach. He looks confused. Everybody knows, Jack is quite dumb. I ran to my limo and got dropped home. I just hope he didn't suspect anything!

*Flashback over*

I arrived at the company, Dad has texted me saying he is in the conference room. I wonder, what could this be about? I arrived and Dad smiled at me, I looked at him questioningly.

"What's the problem, Dad?" I asked worried.

"Are you feeling okay?" Dad asked, completely ignoring my question.

"I'm fine, why did you call me here?" I asked again.

"I know," Dad said.

I stumbled back and I gasped in shock.

"H-How?!" I stuttered.

"I know what you did at the party last night!" Dad said.

"Wait, what?" I said confused.

"Then, what were you on about?" Dad asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You said how? So what were you talking about, Elsa?" Dad asked confused.

"I didn't!" I said quickly.

Dad didn't look at all convinced, he nodded and I see four figures in the shadows.

"Who is in here, Dad?" I ask.

They all emerged from the shadows.

"Why do you keep appearing everywhere I go?!" I shouted angrily.

Someone burst in. I turned, it's Anna? I look at her questioningly. Anna dragged me outside with a worried look on her face, this is scaring me!

"H-He might know!" Anna stammered.

I stumbled back.

"W-What?!" I exclaimed.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

I am currently at the office, I can't do much because Moore dislocated my wrist. For a small, quiet woman she is strong! Mom and Dad are getting me a lawyer. I remembered when I was going to poke her in her stomach, she immediately reacted and wrapped her arms around her stomach. Time for good old internet. I got onto google and searched why would a woman wrap her arms around her abdomen/stomach? There were a few answers to my question.

1. She could be feeling sick.
2. She have nausea.
3. She could be trying to stop butterflies.
4. Period pain.
5. Stomach ache/cramps.
6. Hunger.
7. Pregnancy.

I fell out my chair at seven, I doubt that perfect Elsa Moira Moore is pregnant! She could be, but maybe that's why she has been going to the orphanage! Man, I feel smart. Mom walked in and I quickly closed the tab. My lawyer is right behind her, I smiled at her.

"Mom, I told you! I don't need a--" Mom cut me off.

"Well, Jack. I'm getting this sorted either way! She did that for a reason," Mom said.

I sighed. I go in the limo with Mom, Dad and the lawyer. I can't get my mind off the fact Elsa could be pregnant. She is a perfect girl though! She wouldn't get pregnant.