Introduction

I was walking out of my closet when someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I was only halfly dressed because I forgot to put clothes on, so I didn't want anyone walking in on me.

"Chloé." Chloé is my roommate we're opposites. She loves colours while I'm a goth. But we are still best friends.

"What do you need?"

"Um.... When will you be ready?"

"In a minute or two."

"OK." I then hear footsteps go further and further.

We're going to the cinema today so we got up early just in case it got to packed or something.

I slipped the rest of my clothes on and came out my room.

"Chloé! I'm done!" I walk around the apartment and lastly I go into The Kitchen.

I walk in and find her standing there stuffing her face with all sorts of biscuits, sweets and chocolate spread. I glared at her and she stopped and put down the jar of Nutella she was currently stuffing in her face with a spoon.

I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot on the floor and still glared at her. "Care to explain."

She came out her position she was froze in and shook her hair out of her face and laughed nervously and wiped her mouth. "Um.... I was.... Hungry?"

We both fell silent and then I walk up to her and unfold my arms. "Then why didn't you have cereal?" I ask stroking her arm.

"Because then I'll become a serial killer." She loves to joke about to soften things up a bit when she gets in trouble. It doesn't help though because I am the older one by a couple of months that means I need to be more responsible.

"Wow." I say sarcastically.

"Well.... Let's go!" Chloé then go's over to the sink and cleans up.

"OK let's take my car not the bus." I was the one with the car but Chloé didn't like it because it was black inside and out. The air freshener was really nice smell it smelt of death and was a skull which I loved. I personally love my car so much and I don't care if no one else likes it. It's my car.

I was walking out the apartment with Chloé when I forgot my keys. Who forgets their keys when they're going to use the car and need to lock the doors?

"Forgot the keys!" I walked back into the living room and looked around for the keys. There they are. I grabbed them off the drawers and cane back outside the house. I closed the door and started locking when I heard someone open their door. Next door. I looked to my left and saw a boy with messy dirty blonde hair. He was just going out aswell. I guess he's our new neighbour.

I finished locking the door and turn to my left. I hate greeting people. I don't like to be the first greeter. It makes me feel awkward. But I need to go down the stairs which is in his direction. I walked over in his direction.

"Hi, are you a new neighbour." I greet him. He turns his face to me and stares at me.

"Oh right, hi I'm Thomas Sangster. Nice to meet you." He extands a hand and I shake it, "I'm Florence Brown."

I let go of his hand and he stares at me whilst I stare at him, "Oh right, this is Chloé."

"Hi." She let's out a hand and he shakes it gently. He let's go and then puts his hands in his pockets, "Well I need to go but I may see you another time. He then walks past us to the lift. We both look at each other and burst out laughing.