Looking Upon the Shards

You woke to a dim light stinging lightly at your eyes. You took a look around at the poorly lit room; there was all kinds of equipment surrounding you and you didn't have a clue what any of them were or what they did. You also noticed that you were strapped down to a hard surface by your hands and boots. The platform was tilted until the point where you were almost standing. What? You thought, struggling to break free of the metal straps.

"I wouldn't bother." A dark voice came from the left of you as you turned to look.

"Locus." You growled as you glared the at the man in steel and green armor, "Why the hell did you take me here? Where am I? What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I took you because you mean the world to Felix...it's disgusting. No more questions." He shot back and just glared at him more.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about" You scoff.

"Do you even know why he left you?" Locus said, his voice getting sharper.

"I know why he left me! It's because he's a bastard who doesn't care about anything or anyone!" You raged, remembering all the pain he's caused you.

"Not exactly." He replied and you looked up at him with a confused look plastered in your face. "The day before he left you, he was offered a job by our current employer and was going to pass up the opportunity but...desperate times calls for desperate measures. Our employer wanted that talkative asshole and no one else. So they threatened him, if he didn't leave you to join us then we would've been forced to kill you. And he wasn't aloud to speak a single word of it."

"Wha-why are you telling me all this?" You ask feeling regret from all the things you've said to him.

"Because when he walks right into my trap it'll cause you that much more pain...getting revenge on Felix is just not enough." Locus growled then struggled to break free again.

"What?! No let me go you-" You were soon interrupted when Locus wrapped a white cloth around your mouth, tying it in the back to stay in place.

He walked out of the room leaving you there to struggle out of the metal straps but nothing was working. You looked down at your wrists and noticed that they were already red and bloody. Damn it. You thought, you tried screaming but the only thing that was heard was muffled screams.

Time passed slowly as you kept struggling, your wrists got bloodier by the minute. Just as you were about to give up the straps broke open causing you to fall to your knees, exhausted. Suddenly Felix appeared by your side, kneeling on one knee next to you.

"(Y/N)!" Felix said putting a hand on your back. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?!"

"Felix, I'm fine." You said getting up, he got up as well.

"Are you sure?!" He grabbed your wrists and saw the red and the blood surrounding it.

"Yes! I'm fine!" You say snatching your wrists back.

You smiled lightly and looked down, he placed two fingers underneath your chin and lifted it up so you looked at his midnight black visor, though you as if you could see right through it. He pulled you into an unexpected hug, holding you tight and surprisingly...you hugged back, enjoying the moment.

"Wait. Stop." You say breaking the hug. "No you can't be here, Felix this is all a trap you have to leave now!"

"No, I'm not leaving without you." He said while you try to push him out the door.

"You have to!" You yell as you finally get him to the doorway but as soon as he made contact a series of electrical bolts appeared and surrounded him.