Chapter 2

Da'Shaun in MM
~

Da'Shaun POV

Lil mama just dissed the fuck outta me.

Who turns down Da'Shaun Carter, like something must be wrong with shawty.

I walked back over to my boys who was laughing there ass off.

"Bruh, She turned you down?" My nigga Mike said laughing.

"Damn bruh, maybe them dry ass punch lines ain't working no more" Sammy, mike's twin said cracking on me.

"Maybe she seen how damn ugly yo ass truly is" My Best Friend Trey joked even more.

"Or maybe she just ain't a hoe, and could see what you bout" Everyone took a moment of silence and looked at Roscoe, Trey little brother.

"Nigga, shut yo senimental ass up" Trey said smacking him in the back of the head. "This why I leave yo ass home."

"Nah, you leave my ass home cause every shawty you 'try' to talk to steady look my way" Roscoe said and everyone ooed. "and since we talking bout shawties, you know that 'bad bitch' you was talking bout playing hard to get? Yea Shawnda, she gave me dome last week. Said ta tell da big bro wuz good"

"Damnn" We all instigate laughing while Trey stood there eyeing his brother.

"That's it square up bitch" Trey said putting up his fist. Both the dumbasses started play fighting.

"Alright Alright chill ballerinas, Time to be outchea ya feel me" I said and we all hopped in the truck.

"Bruhh we should of came tomorrow night, they bringing out all baddest Strippers and doing some performance shit and Free drinks! Can't go wrong with that homie" Mike  told us.

"Man I don't know I got some meeting to go to and I probably be to tired for that shit." I shook my head

"I forgot we was fucking with the big business man" Sammy said blowing out a breath of frustration.

"Yea and this doofus can't stay out late too much, my grown ass ain't getting no whoopin for this nigga. He be in the club too much and he only 17, lucky we know people." Trey said driving.

"Man whateva, I got a study date with this pretty little lady anyways" Roscoe said smiling.

"Too bad she don't want yo ass." Trey laughed

"That ain't what Shawnda was saying" Roscoe shot back and we laughed.

"Fuck you, that's why yo ass staying home tomorrow night and ima tell ma bout them two classes you failing cause you wanna stay out with the big dogs." Trey said and Roscoe mugged the hell outta him.

"Betta be quiet lover boy" Mike laughed.

"Anyways, why was that stripper catching the bus? I thought they made hella money." Sammy asked.

"I know right" We said in agreement.

"Maybe she saving every last dime" Trey shrugged

"Nah man, how long we been coming to this club and she been here for like 2 years, you know any stripper by then would of been pushing a whip or something. Something's up with her. She was walking so damn fast and when I finally stopped her she was bout to snap but caught herself. I didn't even get to speak before she apologized and ran away." I said shaking my head "I think something's wrong"

"So you tryna investigated detective?" Trey questioned.

"I don't know, I'm a curious man and she a mysterious girl"

"If she a good girl take her around the world" Sammy rhymed

"If she worth it, buy her diamonds and pearls" Mike

"But if the kitty cat ain't purrin, kick that ass to the curb" Roscoe

"But before you leave... Ima need that Louis purse" Trey

"AYYEEEEEE" We jumped going crazy. It's always crazy with my bros.

One little phrase turned into a full blown rap session.

"Ight Ight yall, sorry to turn down the fun but I have reached my destination." I said dapping them up once Trey stopped the truck in front of my gate.

"Be easy bro" They said before taking off.

I punched in the code and walked up too my mini mansion.

I unlocked the door and walked into my empty palace. Sometimes it sucks having this big ass home for just one person, but hey...

I like being a Free man.

I took a shower before crashing down on my California king bed.

I was thinking back on life, which was something I did often. Thinking about how far I came and how much I learned and grew.

All I wanted to do was make my momma proud and I did just that.

Now that I got to the point where I wanted to be at a young age, she been constantly chewing my ear off about starting a family.

Talking about how much she want a daughter in law and little grand babies running around.

I know it's around that time but all these doubts in my head, like 'what if it don't work out' or 'what if I waste my time' is what pushes me to continue to not get attach to women unless they in my bed.

Somehow my mind back tracked to Miss mystery lady from the club. She may be a stripper but some do it for a reason other than just the fast money and a way to get into these niggas pants and pockets.

I'm not usually in for no background search in a female but she make me curious.

. . .

I wasn't tired just yet. Maybe a little entertainment would do me just right
before I called it a night.

-

Comment~
Vote~