The beast with just one eye

Well this is really late. (I'm really sorry I've been busy lately.)

But when are my chapters ever on time.

---------Mabel's POV------
I yawned and slowly sat up out of bed, getting up slowly and dragging myself to Dippers door. I slowly knocked on it. "Bro-Bro? You awake yet?" I yawn. No response. "Dipper?" I question, knocking again. Still no response, I look at the doorknob, debating weather to go in or not.
I nod yes to myself and decide to go in. I slowly turn the handle and open the old wooden door, flinching at the creek it made. As I walk into the room, I look around, nothing but darkness for miles. 'Well this is starting to get creepy...' I think, wandering further into his room. 'Lets see if I can find a light switch..'

I run my hands against the wall to see if I can feel anything. I trip over something but quickly regain my balance and continue to walk, slipping and tripping ever so often.
When I eventually reach the light switch, I flip on the lights, which are pretty dim and don't give off enough light.
I sigh and turn around I look at what seems to be more of a broken down lab then a room. There were papers and books scattered everywhere, along with his clothes, cups and old plates of food.
Now that I realized it the whole place reeked like garbage, I quickly covered my nose and continued to look around Dippers "room".
There were crumpled up papers next to an overflowing trash bin and random pencils and pens everywhere. You could barley see the windows cause of all the grime and dirt on the blinds that seemed like they had been closed forever. What seemed like hundreds of papers and pictures were attached to every wall and stains were all over the carpet that you could barely see under all of his stuff.
All of the tables were overloaded with junk and you could barely make it to the closet.

"Dipper!" I yell angrily.

He pops out of what I thought to be a pile of papers, which just turned out to be his bed with thousands of things on it.

"Mabel?" He asks, squinting in the dim light. I stomp over to one of the windows and flip open the blinds, the whole room illuminating in light.

Dipper groans and flips over in his "bed"

"Dipper Pines! Get up right now!" I yell.

He sits up, smirking. "Yeah yeah whatever you say mom." He taunts. I scowl at him.

"Why is your room like this?" I ask, gesturing around to the hurricane he calls a room.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is why you're in here." He glares.

"I came in here to see if you were awake." I glare back.

"Get out Mabel." He says, the volume I his voice lowering.

"Aww come on Dip, you don't really mean tha-"

"I said get out!" He yells, looking back up at me, fury in his eyes.

I clench my fists in anger and turn around, storming out of the room.
As I'm stomping down the stairs, I angrily yell, "clean your room once and a while!"

As I go down the rest if the stairs, something flashes in front of me, it was only for a brief second but I swear I saw.... A triangle. A yellow one, with one eye and a bow tie. And a tall top hat on his tip.

"Bill.." I whisper angrily, turning back towards the stairs. "I have to tell Dipper about this." I whisper. "Actually... No I don't. I can handle Bill on my own, actually I can do anything on my own! I don't need him." I growl.

I angrily walk into the kitchen, grabbing an apple off the counter. "Who does he think he is anyway?" I growl, taking a bite of the apple. "I was only checking on him and he has to yell at me." I say, taking another bite.
"I was only worried but no."
"What does he know anyway? He's just another mystery solver and he's not even good."
I throw the core of the apple into the trash can next to me and stand up, walking towards the gift shop, as I'm walking by the hallway I pass a mirror and notice something weird in my reflection.
My eyes are yellow... And.. And my pupils are lines! Just like when Dipper got possessed by Bill! I quickly look back into the mirror only to see my regular reflection staring back at me. "Woah... That's creepy..." I whisper. I quickly continue walking into the gift shop and passed the vending machine. But as I pass by the vending machine, I hear a small banging noise on the door. I look back at the door, confused. 'Is someone there...?' I think, slowly walking back to the vending machine door.

I slowly open the door and look inside, seeing waddles with a book in his mouth, at least the remains of the book. I sigh in relief, looking down at waddles. "What's that book you've got in your mouth?" I ask, crouching down beside my pig. I reach out and try to take the book from him, but the second I touch him, I get the same flash from before, Bill.
I shake my head, trying to clear it, but this time the imaginary Bill won't go away.

I hear a gasp come from behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly look back at Dipper.

He rushes over to me and yanks the book out of Waddles' mouth, looking through the ruined pages. "GAH! My journal! It's ruined!" Dipper yells.

I look back to Waddles and I swear his eyes flash yellow for a moment, I quickly hug him, pulling him away from Dippers angry fist.

"Waddles didn't mean too! It wasn't his fault!" I yell, glaring at Dipper.

"You can't keep defending waddles Mabel! Eventually his crimes will catch up to him!" Dipper yells.

"He's a PIG, Dipper! Your acting like he'll get thrown in jail!" I yell.

He glares at me and then at the ruined book in his hands, he slams the book on the ground infront of me.

"You idiot! You don't get it! Your stupid pig just ruined everything! And it's all your fault!" He yells.

I pause. "M-my fault?" I whisper, then stand up, angry again. "You just don't understand!" I yell, storming out of the gifts shop, and towards the woods, ignoring Dippers angry screams.

I walk into the forest, growling. "Stupid Dipper. Stupid book. Stupid research. Stupi-" I cut myself off when I realize what had happened around me, the whole world had gone colorless and I knew what that meant.

The familiar chaotic laughter if a certain demon echoed around me as a strong wind blew through the trees.

"Ohh no." I whisper to myself as the laugh gets louder and louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I feel like that was a pretty good chapter. I mean I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Anyway I'll probably update in a day or two.