The Real Chapter

So I was writing this yesterday but I fell asleep last night while writing. So here it is now.
------Dippers POV-----
"Stupid dream demon.." I mumble, glaring at the floor. Mabel continues to struggle against her still-zipped mouth.

"WHY DIDBTENT HE UNZIP MAH MOUT?!" Mabel yells, trying to make out words.

"I don't know, but were gonna have to figure out away to undo it." I say, ignoring Mabel's angry screams.

"Bwut how do ee do hat?" Mabel asked. "Da journals are mwissing."

"I'm not really sure..." I sigh. "He's probably destroyed the journals by now...."

"Den I'm stuck wike this.. Foever?!" Mabel struggles to yell.

"Afraid so. Wait a second... Maybe there is a way I can unzip your mouth!" I realize.

"Den wat arr you way-ting fo?! BOO IT!!" She yells.

I nod quickly and dash over to the closet, quickly finding what I was looking for. "Here it is!" I cheer, running back into the room with a jacket.

"A jaket?" Mabel asks sarcastically.

"Yep." I say simply, then begin to dismantle the zipper. I pull off the zipper and latch it onto Mabel's mouth. "Ahh-ha!! It fits! Now if I can just pull the zipper across..." I start, pulling the zipper to the left, slowly unzipping Mabel's mouth.

"I did it! Mabel I- wait a minute..." I say, looking inside her now un-zipped mouth. Under the zipper was a metal plate that read 'nice try PineTree'

I growl. "Did he think of everything?!" I yell angrily.

Mabel mumbles something angrily, although I can't understand.

"We're going to have to find another way to break our deals with that demon." I say, then look up at Mabel. "Ohh right you can't respond." I laugh.

Mabel groans as much as she can and stands up, grabbing a notebook and a pen, and scribbling something down. She holds up the notebook, glaring at me. 'This isn't funny.'

"Really? Cause I think this is hilarious." I laugh.

She writes something else and holds it up. 'DIPPER!!'

"yes? Can I help you with something?" I ask. I feel something hit my head and I look down to see the pen she had been writing with.

"Ohh come on, there's no need to throw pens." I laugh, afterwards getting hit with what I assume to be another pen. I rub my head and glare at Mabel, who's busy petting Waddles. 'Was that pig there before...?' I think, narrowing my eyes. 'Of course he was. Pigs don't just appear..' I think, shaking my head.

------------Bills POV----------

I try my hardest not to laugh at PineTrees confusion. I mean, of course pigs can't just appear, and even if they did they would have to be possessed or something.
And even though I don't enjoy posses in most things, I have to say that possessing this pig was definitely a good idea. It's the best way to keep an eye on the Pines without raising suspicion. (Bill Waddles... *eyes narrow* Baddles...)

"Anyway Mabel, I think it's best that we get some sleep." I hear Pine Tree say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Shooting Star starts to write something down and I look over her shoulder. The note reads: 'awwww do we have to?' He holds it up to Dipper and he nods.

"yes, yes we do. At least you do, I'm going to work on the portal for a bit, goodnight!" Pine Tree says quickly, standing up and walking out of the room.

Mabel yells something in protest, although it just comes out as angry mumbles.

I try not to laugh and wait till I'm absolutely sure that Dipper is downstairs, and that Mabel is asleep before hopping out of the pigs body and back into the dreamscape.

I know Waddles can't get down into the portal room so I guess I'll have to watch it myself.

I teleport into the portal room, making sure that I stay invisible and quiet. I see that he's done absolutely nothing with the portal since that unfortunate "accident" with Shooting Star.
But like he could do anything .. The portal won't work without the journals that I still have.

As he flicks random monitors I notice a book next to him that I had never seen him write in before.
'He's writing his own journals?' I realize. 'Well this could be bad...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So who's exited for the new episode that is in about 10 hours? (At least for me) because I am way to exited. XD

Anyway I'll update again tomorrow!