Cipher

---------Dipper's POV----------
"I can't take it anymore Mabel!" I yelled at my twin who was lounging in her mini pool with her pet pig Waddles.

"Can't take what?" She asked, setting Waddles down on the wooden floor.

"I want to know what that triangle guy is planning!" I yelled at her. "We haven't seen him for a whole month! Doesn't that bother you at all?!"

"Dipper! Calm down! It's not that big of a deal! So what if Bill hasn't made a move in a month? That's good isn't it?!" She yelled back.

"No it's not!" I yelled. "He's planning something big Mabel- and if it's taking him this long then it's even worse then we imagined..."

"Dipper..." She started.

"No! I'm going to find out what Ciphers planning! Are you coming with me or not?!" I yelled, hoping up from my pile of hay in our room.

She sighed. "No, I'm not coming with you... But I'm not going to stop you either..." She said.

"Fine." I said angrily, then trotted out of the room, not falling down the stairs this time.

--------------Mabel's POV--------

As Dipper left I sighed and looked at my pink glittering tail in the water. "Just... Don't do anything stupid..." I whispered, even though I knew Dipper couldn't hear me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I am updating 3 times today- all in a row!

So this is the first update- see you in about 1 minute!