[5] Torture

This chapter is jam packed with Nalu so you better listen. xD
I'm writing this chapter on my phone so it feels weird but there's a microphone so I can use big words ;).
Enjoy!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
????
Once everyone was awake they were confused. Lucy still had cuts and bruises on her body witch made Natsu fill with rage. Wendy was crying because she was terrified and Gray was trying, but failing, at breaking out of the chains.
"Give it up Gray." Lucy responded to his actions. He stopped and started a conversation since there wasn't anything else to do. "Who came with you guys?"
"Me, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Juvia, Mira, Levy, Gajeel, Happy and Carla." Erza replied as she tried to requip but couldn't. These were magic sealing chains.
"I'll kill them once I get out of this." Natsu exclaimed.

Ryder walked in.

"Oh really?" He said walking in and heading towards Natsu. "I can always kill you right here on the spot."
"Then you will die because my guild will come after you. Watch your back buddy because once one of us is out of here your done for." Ryder stepped back and thought for a moment.

Lucas walked into the room to substitute for Ryder who went to get something.
"Don't mess around with Ryder." He exclaimed walking towards Lucy. "Hello darling..."
"Bastard! Natsu yelled. He was really bothered by that comment but couldn't do anything about it.
"Don't call her that, she is way above you." Erza replied.
"Don't talk or you will see my power on this girl." He looked at Wendy, then back at Lucy. He was deciding what one would hurt Natsu more.
Lucy.
"Wha..." When Natsu made a sound Lucas looked at him and smiled.
"That counts." He unchained Lucy but she fell right to the ground in exhaustion. "Get up, we're going to go somewhere... Fun."
"Please don't hurt her!" Called Wendy but totally ignored her. He held Lucy and walked out of the room leaving Natsu, Wendy, Erza and Gray.
"Dammit!" Natsu exclaimed. "There gonna kill her!" He added and started rustling the chains. Wendy was crying and Gray and Erza were trying to find a way out.
"We need to get out of here." Gray determined. "What happened to Levy and Gajeel?" He asked Erza.
"I have no idea, hopefully they aren't hurt." Erza replied looking down.

Ryder walked in.
"Salamander, come with me."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucy was dragged into a separate room much like the first but smaller, meet for one person. Lucas was full of anger and jealousy so he decided to take it out on Lucy. She was placed in some chains that hung from the ceiling so she stood up but was still trapped.
"Your friends are strong." He complimented looking towards her as she met his gaze. She said nothing. "Not talking? How about I make you scream!" He placed his hands on her stomach and they lit up, sending pain through her body. She screamed as the pain intensified. This was torture.
"Please! Stop!" She yelled as the cries echoed through the building.
"Natsu is full of anger, we need him to reach maximum to finally steal his soul and triple his power, making him turn to our side."
"What!" She yelled before the pain worsened. Natsu was the target, he was just using Lucy to get him angry. "Please don't... PLEASE!" The pain of seeing Natsu evil battled with the pain she was feeling now. Lucas stood there laughing and smiling and payed no attention to Lucy at all.
Natsu.... Be carful.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Ohhhh! Are we doing our experiments now?" Asked the girl when Ryder walked in. Gwen soon followed and she sat down near the high pitched voice. They entered a room much like where Lucy was, but this one had a table and a tank.
"Damy, Hail,  start one of the tanks. Gwen, go get Lucas and I'll deal with him." Ryder commanded and everyone followed orders.
"Where's Lucy?" Natsu exclaimed concerned. Ryder smiled and turned away.
"She's probably dead by now. Lucas tortured her, that never ends positively." Ryder said well chuckling with pleasure. "We're bringing her in here to show you the corpse Lucas made."
Natsu's chest tensed up and his eyes watered. He was full of pain, anger, guilt and sadness.
Lucas walked in with a unconscious blonde that rested in his arms. Natsu's jaw dropped as he saw her stomach in bad shape with all the new and bleeding cuts and bruises. Lucas laid her out on the table. Ryder walked over to her. "Let's do this over again." He healed her wounds and woke her up. Lucas was going to put her through the torture once more, but in front of Natsu.
"Natsu!" Lucy called as tears filled her eyes. Natsu smiled in relief that she was ok. She tried to stand up but was forced down to the table with force. "Ow..." She frowned as Lucas stood there with his hand lit up and with her experience she knew that was painful.
"Get ready blondie." He said and put his hand on her stomach. The pain was sent through her whole body and she couldn't do anything but scream. To Natsu, those screams were screams of nightmares. All her could do was watch his partner get beaten to death by a guild. The single tears that streamed down his face turned to sobs. Over the screams were laughs and smiles that filled Gwen's, Lucas's and Ryder's faces.
"Natsu listen, aren't you mad at what they are doing?" Ryder asked smiling. He just looked at him with a death stare. Ryder felt threatened and told Lucas to raise the pain higher. "Soon she will die, her body will give up." Finally Lucas stopped and walked out to deal with Erza and Gray. It was Ryder and Gwen. Lucy was unconscious again and the wounds looked life threatening. He met Ryder's gaze and the paragraph in his head turned to one sentence.

"You can hurt me, kill me, brake me and torture me. But I swear to god, touch her again and I will destroy you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I hope you liked this part because um it was 🍑❤️ gooood

This chapter was fun to write because I wrote it at midnight and I'm like sleepy drunk so great.

Liked the chapter? Make sure to comment and like at your fav parts!