(Cullen/Dorian) (FLUFF) Teasing

"So I heard your last chess game with the commander got a little heated, Dorian..." Sera commented with a snicker.Things had been quiet on their run through the Hinterlands to find signs of the Grey Wardens, until the elf had broken the silence.

Dorian's face turned a little red, and he looked away from her.

"It's not my fault he won. I'm just a poor sport is all." Dorian replied, acting like he and Cullen had only played chess the previous day, obvious lie or no.

"Bet it wasn't very hard to come out on top..." the Inquisitor quipped, looking back at the smouldering mage. He was tempted to fry the inquisitor with a lightning spell, but alas, the world needed their hero. He opted to hold his tongue this time, Varric just shook his head and chuckled at the mage's reaction.

**********

"So how was the Hinterlands?" Cullen asked after the party had returned to Skyhold and Dorian finally had time to pay him a visit. He hadn't looked up from his work to glance at the mage, so he was caught by surprise when Dorian kissed him. It wasn't a long kiss, though.

"Horrible. You have no idea how long the Inquisitor and that insufferable Sera teased me about what happened during our last chess match." Dorian replied dramatically, even rolling his eyes. Cullen smirked.

"It's not my fault you can't be quieter." he remarked, earning a mock glare from Dorian. Cullen chuckled in respose, stepping around his desk and sitting on the edge. He watched as Dorian stepped closer. The mage smirked, placing his hands on the wood on either side of the commander, trapping him. He leaned forward, his lips almost touching Cullen's ear.

"But you wouldn't have been nearly as quiet if we hadn't been in the garden, now would you?" Dorian purred, coaxing a shiver out of Cullen. He moved back so they could see eye to eye.

"Why don't you find out?"