(Hawkebela) Then There Was Tongue

After helping Isabela at the Chantry, Hawke decided to walk back to Lowtown with her. She let the pirate lead the way, content with trailing behind.

"Hawke?" Isabela called, turning around in the middle of the abandoned market to face her, hands on hips.

"Yes?" Hawke asked, stopping as well.

"When you said you could watch my back and I said 'I'll bet', I didn't need you to prove it." Isabela remarked, smirking. Hawke looked away, fidgeting with her nails. Luckily, the darkness hid the blush on her cheek from being caught.

"A-as if you don't like the attention." she countered. Isabela stepped closer to Hawke.

"You're right, I do like the attention." Isabela replied, stopping just inches away from Hawke. She waited for Hawke to look at her, reaching out and putting a hand on the woman's shoulder as she did so to draw her attention. Hawke's eyes met Isabela's.

"Hawke, you look like you want me to kiss you." Isabela purred.

"I wouldn't say no." Hawke replied. Isabela chuckled before kissing Hawke, slowly backing her up until she was against a wall.

And then there was tongue.

Hawke moaned quietly when she felt Isabela's tongue slide against her own, and Isabela drank in the sound. They didn't kiss for long, but it was long enough to make Hawke weak in the knees, and she only broke away so she wouldn't fall. Isabela chuckled.

"Maker's breath..." Hawke sighed.

"Come on, Hawke, let's go get a drink..." Isabela suggested. She turned and headed towards the Hanged Man with Hawke following behind like a lost puppy.