Chapter Forty Nine.

Começar do início

"Earth... I'm from a different galaxy. I know this is really weird because I look perfectly human. But that's only because I can look like one. Really I look like a freak" she tells me. "And no I'm not going to show you" she smiles making me sigh.

-

"A Demi?" Ashley raises her eyebrow, I nod.

"From a different galaxy, they can control you with their mind" Ivory says, we all look at her. She looks up from the ground. "Nick told me about them too"

"Okay, is there any other supernatural thingy's that Nick told you about?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"But how was mum h-"

"She told me that they don't pass on the species, but what I don't get is how she's from a different galaxy and we're from here" I say sitting on the couch.

"Why can't we live a life without any complications?" Ashley asks, we all shrug.

"Well, it's what we get for being supernatural, ain't it?" Ashton chuckles.

"I wonder if you guys never came here, would there be any complications" Ivory says, we all look at her. "I'm not saying I don't want you here. I'm just wondering" she says.

"Well, I'm glad Luke dragged us to this shitty place, because then I wouldn't have met you" Michael says hugging her.

"The question is... is she good or bad?" Calum asks.

"Well, she's never hurt any of us before. She's our grandmother, I know she was a little rude at the start. But I trust her" I say, Ashley nods.

"Me too" she agrees.

"Well then she can kill Cameron for us, so we won't have any other problems" Luke says.

"No. She's not killing Cameron. He's harmless, he just wanted to be stronger. Not to cause trouble" I protest.

"Lucia. You're the only human in this group and if we can't stop Cameron from hurting you, because he's stronger than us. We need someone else to" Luke says, the guys nod.

"You're not killing Cameron okay! He's not going to cause us any harm! Just see" I exclaim, Luke sighs but nods.

-

"Zarald! I didn't find you at the cabin. So I thought I'd check here. How are you anyway?" I ask pulling Zarald into a hug.

"I'm absolutely amazing. Scarlet's gotten used to me being with Paige, she accidently called me daddy yeserday" he chuckles happily. I smile.

"That's sweet. So where is S-"

"What is this rock?!" Zarald exclaims grabbing my hand. "Is this an engagement ring?!" He asks, I nod smiling widely. "It better be Luke you're marrying" he says making me laugh.

"It is Luke. The wedding's in May just so you know. There'll be invitations made in a few weeks" I smile.

"This is amazing. I'm so happy for you guys" he says.

"Thanks Za- There you are!" I exclaim when Scarlet comes into the room.

"Auntie Lucia!" She squeals running into my arms.

"You've gotten big" I smile looking at her.

"I missed you" she smiles. "Where's Uncle Luke?" She asks pouting when she doesn't see him.

"Uncle Luke couldn't come, he had something to do" I tell her. She nods.

"Where were you gone?" She asks.

"I was gone... on a holiday" I say, she smiles.

"Mummy said we're going to Disney world" she says.

"Really?" I gasp, she nods.

"Hey Lucia" Paige smiles coming into the lounge.

"Hey Paige, how are you?" I ask standing up. She bends down putting some socks on Scarlet's feet.

"Great. I heard about you amd Luke getting engaged" she tells me, I nod.

"How did you hear?" Zarald asks.

"The internet Zarald" she chuckles. "I'm happy for you two. You both make each other happy. I better be invited" she says, I chuckle and nod.

"You are. I'll make sure of it" I smile.

-

"Scarlet's gotten big" I tell Luke, he smiles at me.

"She has? I wish I could've been there to see her" he frowns.

"She misses you" I say making his frown deepen. "Turn that frown, upside down" I say trying to tilt the sides of his mouth upwards making him laugh. "There's that beautiful smile" I giggle.

"I think we should go to sleep and start getting some things ready for the wedding" he says, I nod leaning on his chest.

"I love you Luke" I mumble.

"I love you Lucia"