Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 032

Start from the beginning

"I have something to say," he informed me calmly, not seeming to be the least but bothered by what he was currently doing. 

"Here? Now?" I questioned still a little frantic.

"You're brother wants me to prove that I actually love you and this is me doing exactly what he wants."

I tried to comprehend what he meant by that as Harry quickly walked up to us," Malfoy, what do you think you're doing?" he questioned him, also looking a bit frantic.

"Proving to you that I deserve Kelly," he answered before letting go of my wrist and standing up on his empty seat on the bench. Om my God. What the hell is he doing?

"Can I have everyones attention, please?"  he yelled causing everyone to stop chatting and turned their attention to the three of us, but mostly Draco since he was crazy enough to stand up on the bench. "I know that the majority of you know me as the 'Ass of Slytherin', as some of you may say and that's because I pick on you. But it's in my nature or in my blood, I should say, so you shouldn't really take it too personally. Even if you do, you eventually forget about it and go on being happy with your lives. 

"Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I deserve happiness too and there's only one person who makes me happy," he clarified looking down at me, causing everyone to steal a curious glance at me. My face heated up as I tried to ignore their staring eyes and kept my focus on Draco.

"But her brother doesn't think that I genuinely have feelings for her and that I don't deserve her. Probably because he hates me the most out of all of the students here and I understand that. But we really shouldn't base it off of that, we should base it off of  what I know about her. Like her favorite color is silver, or that her favorite book is Romeo & Juliet, or how she runs a hand through her hair whenever she's nervous or embarrased," he pointed out just as I was about to run a hand through my hair. My blush burned deeper as I retracted my hand to my side. I never even noticed that myself, I can't believe he noticed.

"I know all of the important things. And all of you can say any and everything about me, like how I love a 'blood traitor' or how I am a 'blood traitor' but I don't care. Potter," he started referring to Harry. "This is me proving to you how much I'm in love with your sister." I heard a few gasps and murmurs from him saying the words 'in love with' as he jumped down from the bench and stood on front of me. "All I want from you is to be able to call you mine and for you to do the same for me."

I stared up at him in disbelief that he'd actually did that. This is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me. I looked behind me to Harry to see if he had something to say. To my surprise, he sent me a small smile and nodded.

I returned it and turned back to Draco. him and the rest of the students were staring at me anxiously and I could see Cassie and Hermione smiling widely and giving me thumbs up from their seats.

With a smile on my face, I took Draco's face in between my hands and pulled him down to me and placed m lips on his. He immediately reacted by moving his arms to wrap around my waist and mine moved to wrap around his neck. I was in a state of bliss and was soon brought out of it as the sound of clapping resonated throughout the hall. We pulled apart to see everyone clapping; The Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors (including Seamus), even some of the Slytherins were clapping.

Draco turned back to me, placing another kiss on my lips before we heard someone clear their throat. We looked to the side to see that it was Harry.

"Can I talk to you two for a second?" he asked calmly.

Draco looked at me, hesitation written all over his face. I sent him a reassuring smile and turned back to Harry, giving him a nod. I slid my hand into Draco's giving it a squeeze of encouragement before we followed Harry out of the Great Hall and through a couple of hallways.

He stopped in a random hallway and turned to face us, "First,, I know I've been being a jerk, basically, all week and I'm sorry for that. I was just worried that if you did end up dating him, then he would either hurt you or just take you away from me completely," he admitted sheepishly.

I smiled and engulfed him in a hug. "I already told you that you don't have to worry about that. I'm your sister, I'll be there for you no matter what happens." We pulled apart and I kissed his forehead before giving him a smile.

He returned it and sighed in content, "I know. And you do deserve happiness, and if you have it with Malfoy, then I can't and won't do anything to stop that. That doesn't mean I'm going to start liking him now, though," he added.

"Likewise, Potter," Draco commented with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at their childishness then looked back to Harry, "Thank you."

He nodded, "Don't mention it. I'm going to back to dinner, so I guess I'll see you back in the common room." I nodded and he passed by me and walked away, heading back to the Great hall.

I turned around to look at Draco, sending him a smirk, "Are you hungry?"

He held a confused expression at first but then understood what I meant and returned the smirk, "No. What about you?"

"Nope." His smirk turned into a smile and he took my face in between his hands to peck me on the lips. I smiled up at him, "I can't believe you did that for me. I'm guessing that this was an act of spoteneity?"

He chuckled softly, "Yeah, it kind of was. But, like I said, I'll do anything for you," he responded softly and I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me again.

We did it. We can finally be seen around the school together and have people know about our love. No more secret meetings or hiding places. This is it. I finally have my man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not that long, but this was really just a filler chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it :D