Inuyasha,... At school?!

Start from the beginning

"Okay Kagome, whatever you say."

He says, looking slightly bothered, and follows me to the classroom.

I motion for him to sit next to me and once he does I grab his arm, taking him by surprise, and say quickly,

"Okay Inuyasha here's the drill. Once the teacher says your name, stand up and say "nice to meet you." And sit down again. Got that?"

He nods and I continue.

"And if you teacher calls on you to answer a question, just say "I don't know the answer." Okay?"

He nods again and I let out a breath.

This might turn out okay.

-Inuyasha's POV-

Kagome's school place is a lot weirder and more complicated than I thought it would be.

there are so many people here.

I think while taking in all the scents before remembering what kagome Said about not sniffing or jumping around while I'm here.

It seems really stupid and I don't know why I have to.

But kagome was really scary when she said it so I think this one time, I'll listen to her.

I Hear my name being called by this guy standing in front of the hut and I do as Kagome said and stand up from my chair (that is really uncomfortable, it doesn't compare to sitting on the floor at all) and say the line she told me, and then sit down.

I hear some of the girls in the class gasp and squeal

I wonder what they heck they are on about.

Then, a shiver runs through me and I see Kagome glaring at the girls.

Woah she's scary in this world of hers.

-Kagome's POV-

When I see the other girls in the classroom stare at inuyasha and talk about how cute he is I feel something blow through me an I glare at the girls.

Jealousy?

I've only felt this once before.

When I saw inuyasha with kikyo.

I slump down in my chair a little just remembering it.

I only sit and look at the window for the rest of the lesson, occasionally glancing at Inuyasha sleeping in the chair next to me.

Sigh, he'll never forget about kikyo, will he?

The bell rings, clearing my thoughts about inuyasha and I get up from my chair, grabbing my lunch box and waking inuyasha up from his nap.

"Huh, what? Kagome?"

He says sleepily.

"It's time for lunch, inuyasha."

I say.

Suddenly, I feel sharp glares on me from behind and turn to find a group of girls glaring at me.

Weird, what's their problem?

I Turn back around to face inuyasha and he is standing up, looking at me expectantly, like he doesn't know what to do.

I course he doesn't

I start to walk out of the classroom and he follows me.

He's acting like a lapdog,

I think as he follows me down the Hall, Into the garden, and to a bench.

I sit down and he sits down too.