Chapter Forty Seven.

Start from the beginning

"I'm here on tour and thought I'd pay you a visit" Luke smiles.

"And who's this beautiful young lady?" He asks looking at me, I smile looking down as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"This is my girlfriend Lucia" Luke says putting his arm around my waist.

"She's human" he says, I look up, Luke nods unsurely.

"Well... she was a Vampire" he says slowly making the man's eyes widen.

"So you're telling me, you're dating an ex Vampire? Don't you remember what they did to us?!" The man asks, Luke nods.

"I love her Claudius so I don't care what she was" Luke snaps making the man calm down.

"You do?" He asks, Luke nods. "Fine, you're just lucky I like you boy" he says Luke smiles. "So how've you been getting on without the pack?" He asks.

"Amazing actually. I feel a lot stronger" he says making the man furrow his eyebrows.

"But, you're without the pack. It's supposed to be the other way around" the man says, Luke nods.

"I know" he chuckles. "But I've been through a lot of things. I fought a Terminator. I changed when I didn't even expect it. Lucia's kept me calm" he smiles down at me, I smile and look at the man.

"A Terminator? Even I have never fought one of those. How did you do it?" He asks.

"Well, Lucia and I were taking care of a friends baby and the Termiantor, Trever. He didn't like the friend we were minding the baby for, so he kept trying to kill the child to punish the parent" he explains. "Then we just ended up fighting. He obviously won, but I still could've killed him if I got him in the right position" he says, the man nods.

"You sound like an Alpha Luke. Taking care of other people, fighting one of the strongest Supernatural creations" the man says making Luke raise his eyebrows.

"I do?" He asks surprised, the man nods again.

"I'm proud. You said you were also on tour. What do you mean by that?" He asks Luke.

"I'm in a band" he replies. "With Michael, Calum and Ashton" he tells him. The man nods.

"I remember them. You four were inseparable" the man chuckles. "And in a band? Never would have expected. I knew you all liked to sing and play instruments, but you're on tour?" The man pats Luke on the back. "You really are something amazing without the pack Luke" he smiles.

"Thanks Claudius" Luke smiles, putting his hand out. "Well, Lucia and I have a date tonight, so we better head back. It was nice seeing you Claudius" he says as the man shakes his hand.

"You too Luke. Congratulations for being so successful" he smiles as we walk to the door.

"Thank you" Luke smiles as we leave the room.

"Aw... That was nice" I smile looking up at Luke. He nods and holds the front door open for me.

"Did you hear what he said about the Alpha thing?" He asks proudly, I nod. "I never thought I'd hear someone say I'm like an Alpha" he chuckles. I hug him.

"I'm proud of you" I say. "What happened with the Vampires?" I ask remembering the man say something about Vampires.

"Oh, well I was in my room with the guys. But I heard screaming and we all looked out the window seeing people running quickly, ripping the hearts out of most of the pack. We were afraid at first, not knowing what to do. We all ran downstairs seeing Claudius running outside, looking angry. He began fighting the people, scaring away the rest of them. He came back in asking if everyone was okay, we all said yeah. I asked him what they were and he told us they were very bad things called Vampires. He told us we had to be careful not to ever run into one" he explains.