Chapter 9

Welcome back everyone to the next chapter of Seeing eye. Hope you all enjoy!!

1LS

Chapter 9 (Jason, Present time, Last night)

I was walking home when I noticed someone was following me. At first I thought it was just a person walking at night for some alone time, but then I realized that whoever it was was actually following me.

I didn't know who it was but for some reason it made me feel weird. It was like something was wrong with whoever it was that was looking for me. I could feel some kind of evil around this person, and it did scare me I will admit.

I walked a bit faster, since the man did scare me and tried to get to my car as fast as I could, I wondered if this was how Emily had felt when she was being watched each night. All I knew was that I hated every minute of it, I wanted it to end. To not be followed just to be left alone.

Just before I got to my car I felt something hit my back and I stubbled to the ground in pain. This gave my attacker time to catch up to me. I tried to get up but could not, and finally turned around to stare up at my attacker.

He was an older man, about my age with short black hair and evil brown eyes. He was the man that Joey had described to me but he was alone.

I noticed that he was screaming in some language that I had learned when I was younger, "Quomodo audes Adiuvabit eam," The Latin words meaning 'How dare you help her.'

I answered back saying "Illa potest merito omni auxilio," Meaning 'She deserves all the help I can get.' Which was true. Emily did need all the help I could get her.

I knew he was suprised that I knew what he was saying, but I also new that he did not like what I had said back.

"Any help you give wont be enough." The man said not realizing at first that he had spoken english instead of Latin, but when he did he said, "Quisque justo neque satis dare," saying the same thing but in Latin instead to cover up his mistake.

I laughed, and he glared so I said, "So you do understand English. Latin is just your hidden language."

The older man glared again at me, but spoke english none the less. "You really shouldn't have helped her."

"And why is that?" I asked still sitting on the ground staring up at him.

"Well because now I'm going to have to end this game. Emily is staying with me, and she will be with me forever weither you like it or not," He said.

"Well I don't like it, and I'm gonna do something about it," I said.

"Like what?" The man said with a smerk.

"Like end you!" I yelled as I got off the ground and charged at him. At first I didn't know the danger of what I was doing, but soon I realized that it was one big mistake of mine to charge at him. Mostly figured that out when he flung is hand out in front of himself sending me flying into the road. He then soon found his way to me picking me up and throwing me again this time into a wall.

The wall hurt but not nearly like the rest of what he did to me. I didn't remember any of what happened after but that I had called Emily Williams mother screaming into the phone saying "You need to find another, He has got me!" Later I found myself infront of a big building with a nice young lady in the front.

"Hello," She said with a smile, "Welcome to your new home."

"My new home?" I asked confused.

She laughed a little, a pure gentle laugh. It was like listening to an angel. "Yes, your new home. You are dead don't you know that?"