❝kiss me you fool❞

hello friends
basically i made a friend named valeri and now shes my wife and shes making me update or else we get divorced so
here it is

♢ ♢ ♢

C•O•N•N•O•R

"okay but which are you: team 'always have struggled to bite my tongue' or team 'mac filters are still cool' con?"

i sighed, leaning back on the headboard. "i'm team 'harry with braids' tbh."

troye threw his head back as he let out a throaty laugh. his sparkling blue eyes met mine. "more of a no drama no dragging person?"

i quickly nodded my head, chuckling.

i took a few moments to just take in the beautiful boy in front of me.

pool blue eyes.

smile as bright as the sun.

lips i just wanna...

"connah."

i snapped out of my trance. "huh, yeah?"

"kiss me you fool."

(oops. hi!)

and that's all i had to hear before i practically jumped on his lap and pressed my lips on his.

a husky laugh left his temporarily parted lips as he saw the urgency in my actions.

"i still love you," he whispered against my lips.

a quiet gasp left my lips.

i kissed him again.

"i love you too troye," i said, pressing a feather light kiss on his pink lips.

troye pulled away with wide eyes. he pressed a short kiss to my nose. "i love you."

we laid side by side on the bed, our heavy breaths colliding.

"i'm hungry," troye randomly stated.

i chuckled and got off of the bed. "well, i guess you're lucky there's a sushi place across the street."

♢ ♢ ♢

"troye, you're so bad at this! it keeps falling apart, oh my god," i laughed as i watched the contents wrapped in rice and seaweed fall to pieces onto his plate.

troye pouted and crossed his arms, sitting back in his seat. "feed me then."

"alright, troye boy," i laughed, picking up a piece with my hand and bringing it up to his lips.

"you're feeding me like a horse," he pointed out, eating the piece out of my hand.

i smirked as i wiped my hands on the napkin next to me. "well i know one thing for sure."

troye brought his water up to his lips. "yeah, what's that?"

"i definitely can ride you like a pony."

troye choked on his drink.

"connah!"

♢ ♢ ♢

heehehehehhehehehehehehe
ok i havent updated in a million years
pic on side/top of me when someone sends me a picture of troyler
love you all munchkins