Chapter 2

"So let's rewind back to the time 2005 I almost died" i sang in my shower as I washed my hair "Well I over dosed" Ronnie sang from the sink as I turned off the shower. "Dude?!?!?!?!?!?!"I screamed as I peaked my head out from behind the certain. "What? I needed to pee!" I blushed 'Jess stop he's your dads best friend' I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I walk out and go to go to my room, "next time knock Ronnie" I grab my clothes from the counter and I drop my glasses I lean down to pick them up and look back at Ronnie and see he has a raging boner. I blush and run to my room and lock both doors 'did I give Ronnie a boner?'
I get dressed in shorts and a big hoodie and go to his door and knock. He opens it, scratches his neck and looks down. I lean down and pet Charlie as he runs to me to greet me. "Still want to play video games? You look nervous" I said trying to hide the fact I knew about his boner. "Sure" he said moving so I could come in, "SOMEONE LET CHARLIE OUT" he yelled down as Charlie ran down the stairs. I sat down on his bed, "so sorry about yelling at you about the shower" he sat next to me and took a sip of his Mountain Dew. "It's cool I'm sorry for walking in on you"
-Ronnies pov-
I got up and grabbed my vapor, "do you care if I?" She shook her head. After a couple minutes of silence she came over to me and kissed me softly. "Wow" she giggled. "Wow" I bit my lip and kissed her again. The door opened but neither of us noticed. Jacky cleared his throat making her jump hugged me both of us looking at him. "Daddy don't" she cried. "Ronnie how could you... With my daughter" he said I could see how hurt he was. "It was one kids" I yelled as he left. Charlie barked at the door. She looked at me and squeezed my hand then ran down to try to talk to him.
-Jackys pov-
"Now I know how Ronnie felt when Max betrayed him" I yelled braking a vase. "Jacky calm down" Ron yelled. I heard Jess run down the stairs tears running down her face. "Daddy?"she said timidly. "Don't daddy me!" I yelled. "I'm sorry" she cried not seeing the shattered glass and steps on a piece and screams. I run over to her and pick her up before she falls. I run out the door without saying a word. I put her in the car 'I feel like an ass'. Ronnie runs out behind me with my keys and he looks at her apologetically. "I'm so sorry Jacky I should have talked to you about this" he turned to walk in. "Get in" I yelled when I gut in and drove her to the hospital.

Adopted by Jacky Vincentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें