...

"Where are we going?," Tanya asked.

"Some place where no one can hear us," Krish said.

He took her to the balcony on the third floor.

"It's better up here," Tanya said as she stood against the railing and closed her eyes to feel the cool breeze.

Krish connected his phone to the speakers and played music.

Tanya turned around and smiled, "Music huh?"

"I've realised that I've not been able to give you much time lately," he said.

The music played in the background and she replied, "It's okay Krish."

"No its not! I'm your boyfriend right? I have to give you time," Krish said in a dead serious tone, "I'm such a shame! You deserve better."

Tanya widened his eyes at him before both of them burst into laughter.

"You know me better than that Krish!," she said.

"I know right? I like our relationship because of that! We aren't the stereotype couple!," he said.

'So he likes this relationship? This is news,' Tanya smiled to herself.

"But even if we weren't a couple, I feel that we've not been ourselves lately. I mean when was the last time we danced? We used to dance all the time! I miss that," Krish said.

"We are getting busy with our careers. That's all," she replied.

Krish had purposely chosen the song to give her a hint about his developing feelings. Thanks to Keya, that he got to listen to this song a few days ago when Keya had got obsessed with old songs. He stretched out his hand and said, "Dance with me?"

Tanya smiled and placed her hand on his. Krish pulled her closer and placed her hand on his shoulder while holding her waist with his left hand and her hand with the right.

Tanya immediately recognised the song.

"Krish is going 90s?," she smiled.

"You liked this movie, didn't you?," he asked.

"Indeed," she replied.

"And I like Salman," Krish said, "Plus this song isn't that bad."

"The movies from the 90s are the best!," Tanya protested.

As the lyrics began they got engrossed in the song and sang along,

Krish :
Sathiyaa tune kyaa kiyaa
Beliyaa yeh tune kyaa kiyaa

Tanya :
Maine kiya tera intezaar

Krish :
Itna karo naa mujhe pyaar

Tanya :
Sathiyaa tune kyaa kahaa
Beliyaa yeh tune kyaa kahaa

Krish :
Yun naa kabhi karnaa intezaar

Tanya :
Maine kiyaa hai tumse pyaar

Krish :
Itni mohabbat seh naa sakunga
Sach maano zinda reh naa sakunga

Tanya :
Tujhko sambhaloon yeh mera zimma Main hoon to kyaa gham jaan-e-tamanna

Tanya :
Ab jeena marna mera jaanam tere haath hai