➳ Prologue

7 years ago

"It's going to be alright" The little girl whispered to her scared younger brother.

"I don't want them to take us apart." He whines and cried while his big sister rocked him in her arms.

"Shhh, it will be alright." She kissed his forehead. "Take this. I want you to have it." She handed the boy a simple thread that had a engraved A on the silver bead. It was little, but it held a lot of love in it.

"No matter where you are," she turned his head towards hers as they looked into each others eyes, "I will always be there." She smiled as the door was taken down.

The bad men snatched the boy away from his sister as they cried each other's names while reaching their hands out to have one last grip.

"I love you." She sobbed as they took her by the hand and dragged her the opposite way of her brother.

"Three things that cannot be hidden." The little girl yelled over to her sibling.

"The sun, the moon," he added.

"And the truth." She finished the spell that would erase his memory of this, with a weak smile before she was put in the car and taken away.

ASDFGHJKL HI THIS BOOK MIGHT ACTUALLY COME OUT GOOD! SHOUTOUT TO MEG FOR HELPIBG ME YAY WOOHOO OKAY IM DONE

-syd<3