8. "Our First Time."

Chris And Tyga are 16 years old and they're virgins. They like each other very much, but they wanna take their relationship a step further.

Tyga POV

I was over Chris' house chillin' in his bedroom watching old cartoons till my eyes started wondering to his back and butt. Chris had on a white wife beater and dark gray boxer briefs. His butt is HUGE he has a girl butt I just wanna touch it. "Poke." I poked his side. "Really dude? Poking?" He wasn't looking at me he was stuck on the tv. "Yes, but look at me right quick." He turned around n looked at me. I bit my lip thinking what to say. "Chris....c-can I be your first?" My palms began sweating as the air started to get hotter. He looked me dead in the eyes. I felt a sense of lust and curiosity in his eyes. He cleared his throat. "Yes, but please take it slow." I pulled him closer to him and kissed him with so much passion and he kissed me back taking me all in.

Chris POV

He laid me back and softly kissed my neck down to my chest. I softly moaned to the sensation I'd never felt before. He stripped me out my clothes then took his off. His body was gorgeous. He had a few tattoos on his body, so did I, but seeing every detail of it amazed me. Then I looked down I kinda got scared his dick was big and thick I screamed in my head How the hell is this gonna fit?! My thoughts were quickly interrupted by his tongue swirling on my nipples he quickly got one hard and moved to the other one giving it the same treatment. I still moaned softly then he latched his mouth onto my bare dick. I didn't realized my underwear was off. The sensation of his mouth on me was overbearing, I felt like I went to heaven. He was sucking, slurping and even deep throating. I moaned loudly by the second then he stopped I instantly poked out my bottom lip then he softly kissed me causing me to push my tongue in his mouth starting a tongue war. I was going strong till his hand grabbed my member and started stroking it fast. I was slowly losing the war, but the battle will surely be won. He stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

Michael POV

I looked at Chris in the eyes as I had my hand on my member I got closer to him, I put spit on my hand and rubbed his hole then fingered him. "Sss, babe it kinda hurts." Chris said as he was looking at me. "I know baby, I know, but it'll get better." After 10 minutes he started gettin' used to it and started moaning louder. "Mmmm fuck, daddy. I want more please." He was biting his lip at me and I pulled a smirk at him and enter another finger in him. "Ahhh! Mmmm!" I kiss his lips so he could shut up. I didn't want us to get caught. I looked at him with stern eyes. "Babe, you gotta be quiet we'll get caught." He poked his bottom lip out. "But babe, it feels so good. Like fuck." I chuckled and smirked. "You ready for me though?" He looked at me and slightly nodded. I had put a wad of spit in my hand and rubbed my member up and down getting it wet and got closer to his virgin hole and rubbed it teasing him till I got inside, I instantly groaned from the tightness and wetness of it. I looked down at Chris face, tears were welling up.  I wiped and kissed his tears as I stayed inside him. After a few minutes he started to grunt lowly which was turnin' me on more. He looked at me with lust in his eyes, I damn near didn't recognize him. "M-Move please." I started thrusting and out of him slowly, his moans were soft and low. All I could hear were our heartbeats, our breathing and the tv playing out loud, but none of that matter except me and my baby. Soon as I knew he's used to me I started to pump into him faster and his moans got louder I kissed him to keep him quiet. He kissed back and started grinding on me my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I went deeper into him and went harder. His moans were music to my ears and I wasn't gon stop till my baby get his first.

Hours Later

Chris looked at me as I felt him get tighter. "I'm bout to cum!" He whispered yelled at me. I pecked his lips and smirked at him as I gripped his dick stroking him fast. "Bust it baby." He arched his back high and squealed out blasting a large amount of cum. I cleaned up the mess, kiss his lips, put our clothes and lay him in my arms. He looked at me wit innocent eyes. "I'm glad you're my first." He tiredly smiled at me then dosed off. I kiss his forehead and fell asleep with him in my arms.

Let me know how I'm doing.

- Chryga Is Life