7. "Dad?"

Young five year old Michael was curious to know who his real father was but nobody told him.

Michael POV

Hi, my name is Michael, but mommy calls me tiger or tyga. I'm 5 and I love coloring. I was with my mommy to the store and I asked her a question. "Mommy?" I asked. "Yes, my love?" I giggle when she calls me that. "Who's my daddy." She stopped walking and looked at me. "Now, why do you want to know?" Why she always ask me that? "Because I do." She shook her head and gave me a scary look. "Look, Michael your father doesn't exist, so you have no father." I felt my chest break into pieces. "Michael!" I let go of her hand and ran away crying.

Chris POV

I was walking around till I hear a kid crying. Then I saw a cute lil' kid running then he bumped into me. I helped him up. "Are you ok, lil' man?" He shook his head no. Aww what's wrong with him? "What's the matter?" He sniffed and played with his fingers. "I have no daddy." My eyes widen to the fact he reminds me of me when I was younger. I got to his level and looked at him. "Now, who told you that?" His eyes stayed on the ground. "My mommy." He said it in a bitter way. What could she have done to hurt this sweet kid's feelings? "Have you met him?" He shook his head no. I grabbed his hand and started walking. "We're gonna find your mommy, so she won't be sad." "Why?" Was all he asked. Damn she must've truly hurt his feelings. "Because she is worried about you. And she loves her baby." He folded his arms and poked his bottom lip out. "No she doesn't, she never tells me who my daddy is." I was determined to find his mom.

Casey POV

I was so worried about Michael. I just want him to understand. The man who is his father lefted me when I was pregnant to be a singer. I cried many nights and prayed Michael doesn't leave me for the love of music either. I saw a man walking Michael as he was holding his hand. The more I saw him the more nervous I got, It was Chris, Michael's father.

Chris POV

When I looked at the kid's mom my heart started speeding. It was Casey I haven't seen her in years.  I walked closer to her my heart felt like it was gonna explode. She still is beautiful as ever I left her when I was becoming famous now I regret it. "Is this is your son?" I asked her. She wiped her eyes and sniffed. "Yes, he is. Come here Michael." I let go of his hand as he slowly walked to her with his head down. I looked at him as he stood by her with sad eyes. She began walking away till I stopped her. "Wait." She turned around. "Yes?" How can I ask this question? She looked at me with her arms crossed. "What is it, Chris?" "You look beautiful." She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "For the past 5 years now you wanna talk to me?" It's not like I was dissin' her I had a career to start. "Cass, you know I didn't leave to diss you, but I had to do what I dreamed about. Remember you supported me and my dreams, now I'm living in my dream. I thought you would be happy, but I guess not. All I wanna know is he mines or not?"

Michael POV

What was this man saying to mommy? And what's he mean he is mines? Who's his? I tugged on his pants and he looked down at me. "Are you my daddy?"

..........?

- Chryga is Life