Chapter Two

~Tabbitha's pov~

After accounting a high quantity thirsty child predators on omegle I decided to get off my laptop and go to bed. 

I already took a shower so I mean, I didn't need to do that again. I got up, brushed my teeth, put my hair in a bun and took my contacts out then I laid on my bed and got on my phone and checked pinterest and snapchat.

Eventually I put my phone down and closed my eyes. My mind was in that stage when you are just about to fall asleep but there is a random itch or something, yeah I was at that stage. But instead of my asscheek itching or something I remembered the creeper kid that gave me his number. 

I picked up my phone off the nightstand beside my dresser and typed in the number, I wrote it down on a piece of paper after he hung up so I wouldn't forget it. I shot him a "Hello m8" and I put my phone down and went to bed. 

~In the morning~

I opened my eyes and almost immediately I smelled bacon or some type of shit my roommate Kari was cooking. She almost always cooked breakfast in the morning unless she was sick, even though she wants to be a doctor she still wants to be a chef. I do online college, she goes to a building like thirty minutes away from our apartment. 

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and scrolled through my notifications, I checked my pinterest ones and I checked my texts. I had one from Kari sending me a picture of the hella fine food she was cooking and one from the number I texted last night, the text "Hello tabby cat" was on the bottom. 

I responded, "What if this isn't tabby cat?" With a laugh emoji at the end. 

The three little dots appeared that meant the other person was typing and I got the text, "You are the only person I gave my number to." And he sent the same laugh emoji I did. 

"What if it's not though." I sent back and turned my phone screen off and went out of my room, down the hall and into the kitchen/livingroom and sat at the bar in front of me, "What did you make me today?" 

"I made bacon and omelettes, they are getting close to being done." She said and rolled her wrist around with the spatula in her hand. "Oh my what are in the omelettes?" I asked her.

"Green peppers and vegan ham." She said and flipped the omelettes over. "Ewwie." I said with a disgusted face.

"Wait you are kidding right? I thought you would like this." She said and her face got really concerned and upset. 

"No I'm just kidding, you are gullible too!" I said and laughed. 

"Who else is gullible?" She asked and handed me my plate. "This guy I met on omegle last night, he gave me his number and I texted him." I said and took a bite. 

"You know how dangerous omegle is right?" She asked me. 

"Yeah but I'm pretty good at like ya know picking out the creepy santa looking dudes from the not creeper ones." I laughed and shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth. 

"Still be careful babydoll." She said and poked me with a piece of bacon. 

"I know honeybun." I responded back and ate the rest of my food then picked up my phone again and texted the number back, they said "That would be creepy o.o" 

And I responded, "Creeper Johnnie." 

It took him a little bit to respond back but they did and they said "Tabbitha the tabby cat." 

We talked on and off all day about stupid shit. I found out we both have a strong liking for pugs and my chemical romance. 

He sent me the message, "You have a california number. Are you from California?" 

I stared at it for a minute then texted back "Yeah why o.o?" 

I got an immediate text back, "Omg I am too that is soo cool what part are you from?"

I got kind of freaked out because I didn't know this person extremely well. 

I responded, "Hollister." and they responded "I'm from Los Angeles, those aren't that far away." 

I responded, "That's coolio like a freezer." And they said, "How old are you? I never asked." 

I said back, "I'm 18." 

He responded back, "I am too!! :D" 

I started to really get freaked out, "I won't even lie.... You sort of are starting to freak me out a bit." 

The dots appeared then they disappeared then they appeared again and he said, "It kind of is creepy actually but you have to remember that I am Johnnie the creeper." 

I laughed but I still was kind of creeped out, "That's true :p" 

"Want me to prove to you I am not some creepy dude?" 

I responded, "Yes." 

"Here is a picture." He sent a picture of a dude with fluffy blonde hair sort of like an afro.

(At the top.)

"Nice afro xD" I responded. 

"He says thanks but he cut it shorter now." 

"Uhm.. who is that if that isn't you." 

"That's my roommate bryan? Don't you know who I am??" 

"Uh no.. all I know is you're Johnnie the creeper." 

"Wow you don't go on the internet do you?" He asked. 

"Not really, on pinterest that's pretty much it." 

It took him a bit to text back again but he said "Wowza, I am surprised you aren't geeking out or anything." 

I looked with a confused face, "No.. you're johnnie the creeper not a celebrity lol." 

I put my phone down and took out my laptop and did some of my work for college. 

Eventually I passed out.