Things Just Got Intresting

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail® by Mashima Hiro

ღ(。◕‿‿◕。)

~On the train back to Magnolia~

Luke and Eric sat in there seats oblivious to the girls on the train squealing and giggling to each other. Luke didn't seem to notice cause he was to caught thinking about how he was going to pay rent without his landlady getting suspicious about the whole Erza and Lucy miraculously turned into males thing. While on the other hand Eric was thinking about who could possibly change him and Luke back into females. While they were both thinking about there problems they didn't notice a group of girls were walking up to them. "U-umm excuse me sirs.." said one of the girls. No response. "EXCUSE ME" the same girl screamed. "Gah" Luke screamed and looked up. "Ahhhh he's so cute" said all the girls in usion with hearts in there eyes. Luke gulped and almost whispered. "N-need sometin?" "Omgggggg he said something to me" said one of the girls. "No he was totally talking to me." Said another "NO ME." Luke sweat dropped this was going to be a long train ride and he was going to have to deal with the girls while Eric was still staring off into space probably thinking a million things at once. Curse his inability to hear unless he wants to.

~Luke's p.o.v.~

~Time skip to end of train ride~

I was running so fast I think my legs were gonna fall off. Behind me was about fifty girls chasing after me with ropes and hearts in there eyes. This was scary. Really scary.

~Flashback~
I finally got Eric to wake up from his "thinking" when we stopped at Magnolia. While there was still girls fighting over who I talked too. 'Whats the meaning of this' Eric said pointing at the girls fist fighting. 'Oh thats some girls that talked to me earlier and then started fighting but let's ignore that for now and head back to the guild quickly so we can switch back our genders' I said.
'Yes. Lets go then. Hurry along.' Eric grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit. But when I looked back all the girls stood up from fighting and started screaming stuff. Oh man what did I do, worst choice of my life, those girls will probably be the death of me. I started to pull Eric off the train ignoring his protests. We needed to get out of here fast before- "THERE GETTING AWAY CHASE AFTER THEM" One of the physo paths yelled. Dang exactly what I thought we need to go. "Luke I suggest we split up, since we're near the guild you can take the long way while I take the other way...." Eric said. "Wait let me take the long way." I winced. "Is there a problem" Eric said giving me his death glare. Curse him...."N-noo" "Then go before I pun-" he didn't have to finish that sentence I took off running in the direction of the guild.

~End of flashback~

Curse Eric why did I have to take the long way, he knows I'm slower then him...AND HE HAD WAY LESS GIRLS FOLLOWING HIM. Gahhhh. A scream from behind me took me out of my thoughts. I need to run faster a lot faster. When I looked forward I saw the guild only a couple yards away. I squealed in joy. 'So manly Luke' Yes I can't wait to get away from these psycho paths you don't even know. I grabbed the guild door opened it and slammed it behind me I leaned against it breathing heavily in a almost sitting position. And then I noticed how bad I messed up. In front of me was my guild mates staring at me with confused faces. Crap...

ღ(。◕‿‿◕。)ღ