The mission.

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail® by Mashima Hiro

ღ(。◕‿‿◕。)ღ

Erza walked up to the request board wondering if she should go on a mission alone since Natsu and Gray were on one surprisingly. Actually she made them go on one since they were annoying her. But then she remembered a certain blonde haired mage talking to Mira at the bar. "I know Mira I can't belive there no-" "Lucy were going on a mission come on." Erza said coming from the request board."...." Lucy just looked at her like she had another head. "Is there a problem" Erza said giving her a glare. "N-nothing. I'd love to go on a mission with you." "Great, Mira please sign." Erza said more like demanded.

"Alright" Mira said with a sweet smile on her face. Erza started to walk away when she got the paper back from Mira. "W-wait up" Lucy stuttered while trying to grab her bag and finishing her milkshake.

~Time skip to train ~

"So...what's the mission?" Lucy asked when they sat down in there seats.

"Where going to fight a small dark guild called Rotten Apple.It should be easy enough." Erza stated. "O-okay" Lucy said. It was quiet the rest of the way. Man did Lucy miss Gray and Natsu .

~Time skip to doors of Rotten Apple~

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

Erza burst through the doors which I have to say was a bit tad unnecessary. But I can't say anything she's Erza after all. There was a guy on a throne with a smirk. I shivered. Dang thats scary lookin. "Why hello ladys. May I help you?" He said still smirking. Man even his voice is scary. I have a bad feeling about this. "My name is Erza and we were sent here to destroy you guild because of your behavior." Erza said while changing into heaven wields armour. "Oh,are you the great Titania." He said quite sarcastic with his smirk growing bigger. If that's possible. "Why yes" Erza said with a smirk of her own. "Well, this is quite the honor. Not really. ATTACK THEM" he said yelling to his guild members with a smirk still on his face. A guy came running towards me and said. "Oi Blondie you can chose the easy way and let me take you home or you can die." Ew hell no that guy is hideous. "I like playing hard to get" I said with hint of a sarcastic tone smirking. That's actually a pretty good come back. "Alright" he smirks and swords start flying at me. Gahh. I pull out Lokes key. "OPEN GATE OF THE LION LEO." Loke appears out of the smoke he nods at me and attacks the guy. I notice Erza out of the corner of my eye knocking people out. Man she's powerful.

~When everyone in the guild is gone or knoked out except the master~

~Erza p.o.v.~

I noticed everyone in the guild except for one was down which was good because I could tell me and Lucy couldn't have took much more. "Impressive" the last guy says which I think might be there master. "Well enough playing around" he points a finger at me and Lucy and starts mumbling something then we start to glow. I felt this tingling feeling and Lucy looks horrified. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO" I say glaring at him. "Oh I couldn't let you defeat me Titania so this is what you get for destroying my guild. Byenow." He says waving. Before I could say anything my vision gets darker and I see a man with blonde hair and golden brown eyes then everything went black.

ღ(。◕‿‿◕。)ღ