Eric and Luke?!

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail® by Mashima Hiro

ღ(。◕‿‿◕。)

~Erza p.o.v~

I woke up to a sound of a male crying. I flicked my eyes open and saw a blonde hair brown eyed male crying in the corner looking at his body. Odd . He looks familiar somehow but I know I can't take any chances cause I can't see lucy anywhere in sight. I quickly change into my armor and a sword appears in my hand. My armor is kind of tight. Weird. I grab the male by the collar of his shirt his clothes look exactly like Lucys and were very tight on him. My sword now on his neck. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LUCY. TELL ME HER LOCATION OR ILL CUT YOUR NECK." strange my voice sounded a bit deeper but, that was the least of my worries. The male started to cry even more. "I-I'm Lucy and -sniff- I d-don't know where Erza is and I woke up and she was gone and replaced with you and -sniff- I woke up as a

.

.

.MALE! I dont want to be a male I want to be a cute girl like I was before and now-" I pulled my sword away from her neck and cut her sentence off. "Lucy I'm erza how come you don't...." I froze. TIGHT ARMOR. DEEPER VOICE. LUCY WASNT THE ONLY ONE THAT CHANGED. "WHAT THE HELL HOW DID WE BOTH TURN INTO MALES...." "I d-don't know but i think it had something to do with that guy -sniff- yesterday." Lucy said. Ok ok Erza calm down master will know what to do and he can tell the magic council as well. "Well the faster we get back to master and tell him what happened the faster we will be females again." I said trying to convince lucy and my self that everything would be alright. "What about everyone else in the guild should we tell them too" Lucy said with a bit of fear evident in her voice. No that's a bad idea. Guild knowing=Spearding around town=sorcery weekly knows=Published and goes around to other guilds=JELLAL KNOWING NO NO NO HE CAN'T KNOW IM A MALE HE'll NEVER LIKE ME EV- "Erza, earth to Erza hello." Lucy said shaking her now male hands in front of me. "No we may not tell them which means we need new clothes and name's." I said. "Umm well ill guess I'll be Luke...and how bout you be Eric?" Luke said. "I like that Lucy-erm Luke" I said. Those were actually great names. "Well let's get going Luke we need to get out of these forms as fast as we can so let's head back to the guild." I say starting to head for the door."Err Eric people are gonna think we're crazy were in women clothes and were m-men" I looked down and saw I was wearing my armor and had a skirt on which looked really weird since I was a guy now. "Here let me get virgo."

Luke pulled out a key "Open the gate of the maid Virgo." (A/N that's what she says right 0-0) Virgo appeared after he said that "Punishment time my prince?" Said Virgo wait how did she know we changed genders. "Wait Virgo howed you know?!" Luke said almost screaming. "I can hear you hime remember im your spirit I can hear things your talking about." Virgo said. Oh now I remember Lucy's erm Luke's spirits can hear her er him sometimes through there keys. "Erm oh well can you get me and Ethan clothes. Erm man clothes." Luke said almost whispering the last part." "Yes Prince" Virgo said and disappeared into the spirit world.

~Normal p.o.v.~

Virgo reappeared with clothes in her hands and hands one pile to Luke and one to Eric. "Bye prince" With that Virgo disappeared back to the spirit world. "Well...." Luke said looking at the clothes in his hands. "Lets do this." Luke said slightly shivering.

~After changing~

Eric finished first wearing a new set of armor that actually fit his chest and black jeans with combat boots coming up a little higher then his ankle. Luke on the other hand was wearing a blue bandana that was meant to keep his bangs out of his eyes but didn't do that great of a job he was also wearing a tight blue shirt where you could see his vey well toned muscles and over that he wore a coat that looked like his blue and white outfit he used to wear and was also wearing black pants but with brown combat boots instead of black like Erics. Now that they did that they quickly exaimed themselves closer. Luke or Lucy was now 6'1 and still had blonde hair and brown eyes and to be honest he was stunningly handsome. Eric or Erza was a inch taller then Luke so about 6'2 with the same scarlet red hair and brown eyes. As they continued eyeing each other in silence Luke finally said. "We better get going if we don't want to stay like this forever." And with that Eric and Luke headed towards there home. Fairy Tail.

ღ(。◕‿‿◕。)ღ