Jacky

I come home from school and Katherine, my foster mom was in the kitchen, with her is my social worker, Christen.
"Hey Christen," I say confused, "hi Kather..."
"Go pack" Christen cut me off.
"Oh god am I going to another home?" I said opening the fridge and grabbing a can of coke.
"No of course not we love you here," Katherine comes over and hugs me.
"Wait I've been adopted?!?" I scream.
"Yea, by someone you love," Christen said holding up a picture of the guitarist from my favorite band Falling in Reverse.
"Ahhhhh," I screamed and ran up and pack quickly. All my clothes, my make up, my posters, my laptop, and my phone.
I run down a half hour later with a duffle bag and a backpack full of my stuff. Then I grabbed my school bag and put them in Christens car.
"We'll miss you a lot here" Kathrine said as I hugged her.
"I'll miss you too Kathy," I hugged her back,"tell Ron bye for me" I said getting in the car.
Christen drove off and the car was filled with excitement. I couldn't wait to meet him. I put my headphones on and turn on Tragic Magic, my favorite Falling in Reverse song. I looked on Instagram and saw Ronnie and Ryan were out with Michael Vampire. I looked on Twitter to see Derek and Ron were getting lunch with Kellin Quinn, from Sleeping with Sirens.
We got to the office I grab my bags and walk in.
I have a mini fan girl moment when I see him. Christen walks me over.
"Hi are you Jessie?" He said shyly in his British ascent.
"Yea," I giggle, "I'm a huge fan"
"Well we can go now and you can meet the band and get ready for the tour." He said and grabbed my duffle bag and one of my backpacks.
We got to his car, which was a black mustang. We put my things in the trunk.
"So Jessie you don't have a lot of things," he said with a slight laugh.
"I bought my own clothes so I didn't have enough to buy a lot I have enough to get by" I said sitting in his car, "I'll find a way to work for my clothes when we're on tour."
"No, Jessie you're my daughter now I will buy you what you need and want." He said then started the car.
"Okay," I said slumming down in my seat "I'm going with you want to know why I was in the foster system?"
"I was wondering but why don't you tell me and the family at dinner? Ronnies been dying to meet you" he laughed.
'Dying to meet me?!?' "Okay, do you know when I can meet them?" I said with huge smile.
"Well call him," he said take his phone out of his hoodie pocket.
I called Ronnie and he said he was out to lunch with Michael Vampire. But he would be home as soon as possible.
A couple minutes later I had already texted the whole band to tell them me and Jacky, or dad, were on our way home.
"So your room is on the third floor with Ronnie's " he said leading me up the stairs to my huge dark purple bed room with a queen size bed and then I walked into the bathroom. "You shear this with Ronnie I hope you don't mine. I wanted to put you in the room with the cleanest bathroom."
"Oh my god. This is amazing," I covered my mouth, "thank you Da- Jacky" I caught myself in the middle of calling him dad. I hugged him.
"YO IM HOME" I heard someone yell running up the stairs. Ronnie ran through his room through the bathroom into my room. "Hey Jessie" he panted.
"OH MY GOD" I started to cry and jump up and down I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi Ronnie" I shook.
Ryan walked in "what do you only like Ronnie?" I released Ronnie and walked over to Ryan and hugged him. Ronnie looked at my bags.
"Is this all you have?" He said kinda shocked.
"Yea," I said rolling up the sleeves of my hoodie showing my cuts.
-FLASHBACK TO THIS MORNING-
'No one likes you no one ever will' stuck in my head. So I took a razor blade and made 2 cuts on both wrists. Then took a shower to wash away the blood.
-flashback over-
Jacky slowly walked over and took my wrists. I got embarrassed and scared.
"What's this?" He said looking angry.
"Bullies," I started to cry. He hugs me tightly "I'm sorry Daddy" I cried.
"It's ok" he rubbed my arm, "are you hungry?"I nod "then let's go get food we'll have Derek and Ron meet us there." I looked at my phone and saw it was 4:30 already. And we all headed down stairs. I was walking down the second floor hall and felt something grab my waist, he turned me around and Ronnie throw me over his shoulder and ran down with me laughing the whole way down. He puts me in his car.
"I want to spend so time just me and our biggest fan so we'll take my car," he said opening the door then walking around and getting in.
"This is a dumb question but can we listen to Brother?" I said pulling it up on my phone.
"Is that your favorite song?" He said pulling out of the driveway.
"No it's my third favorite behind Tragic Magic and Alone" I giggle. He plays the cd that's in the CD player and brother comes on. We sing along until we get the the Outback Steak House.
"Wow true fan here!" He said as we met up with dad and Ryan.
"See shes meant to live with us." Dad said lifting me up then putting me down and hugging me.

-Ronnies pov-
"Yea, she can sing too" I laugh 'I really like her, I don't think I should think about my best friends daughter.'
"Dad can we go in I'm hungry." She whined. 'She's so cute!'
We all went in and sat at a booth waiting for Derek and Ron. When they came it was me, Jessie and Ron on one side and Jacky, Ryan and Derek on the other. Half way through the meal she started to talk about why she was in foster care.
"When I was 4 I got sick, I had to go to the hospital for treatment for pneuma. My parents didn't want to pay, not that they had the money they were doing a lot of pot. So they left for the night and never came back." She finished and was in tears i wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her arm.
"It's okay" I whispered. BWe all finished eating and went to the car.
"Who are you going with kiddo?" Jacky asked her messing up her hair a bit.
"Ronnie!" She ran up and hugged me.
"Okay love ya baby girl," he kissed her head and I got jealous.... Why did I get jealous?
"Love ya daddy" she hugged him.
We were in the car and I turned on Game Over. We sang along.
"I know this is really soon but I really like you." I smiled "do you think you might want to hangout and play Xbox with me in my room later?" I got really nervous.
"Yea sure" she said excitedly "if we can sing Fuck the Rest and play with Charlie, I heard him but I didn't see him"
"You want to play with Charlie?!" I said surprised because people don't usually like Charlie.
"Yea he's so cute and Willow... Oh my god she's fucken adorable" she said and shocked me.
"I'm was going over there tomorrow night to say goodbye before the tour do you want to meet willow?" I said shocked
"Yeah" she said super excitedly as we pulled into the driveway. We stayed in the car until she ran out to see jacky "DAD DAD Ronnie is gonna take me to see willow with him tomorrow!" She said running up and hugging him.
"Really pumpkin?!?" She said hugging her. This was so cute... I want a relationship with Willow like this when she's 17.