Maxx Danziger (Set It Off)

Start from the beginning

I let out a sigh of relief before walking out of the classroom and start to make my way outside of the building to the football field.

I turn my head left and right a few times, trying my best to find my boyfriend. After a few minutes of me trying to find him, I take out my phone and decide to just text him to see where he's at.

Me: hey, I'm out here in the football field. Where are you? I've been looking for you for the last few minutes.

Maxx: look behind you babe.

I frown before turning around and seeing Maxx there with a wide smile on his face. I instantly let out a sigh and give him my own smile.

"Hey there gorgeous" Maxx greets me before closing the distance between us and engulfs me into a tight hug.

"Well hello to you too handsome" I chuckle before wrapping my arms around his body and rest my head against his chest.

My smile starts to widen as we just stand there in complete silence. It wasn't a awkward type of silence, it was the comfortable type. Maxx had his hands rested on my waist while I was listening closely to his heartbeat.

"So... Are we just gunna stand here or?" Maxx laughs, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Way to ruin the beautiful moment Danziger" I laugh along and shake my head at him.

"I didn't mean to, but I surely didn't come to your school just to stand in the middle of a football field with you" Maxx says as we separate from our hug and looks down at me, since he's taller than me.

"Well what is it exactly that you did come here for?" I raise my eyebrows and question him.

"I just wanted to come and surprise you at school, that's all. I've missed you a lot lately since we really haven't seen each other that much because of me being away on tour and all" he replies as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah, I've missed you a lot too... It's hard sometimes when your away on tour for a few months" I admit while looking down at our now joined hands.

"I know baby, believe me, it's hard for me too. But since I had a off day today I thought that I would just visit you. Especially since I know how you've been stressing over school a lot lately. And plus it's almost lunch time, so why not come and take you out to eat somewhere?".

"See, this is why your the best boyfriend ever in the whole entire world" I grin before placing a small kiss on his left cheek.

"Tell me something I don't know" Maxx smirks before we start to walk across the football field, still hand in hand.

"So, tell me how the other guys are doing. What are they up to today while your here with me?" I ask my boyfriend.

"Their all just visiting family and friends since we don't have to play a show today."

I nod my head before asking "How many more days do you guys have off before you have to go back on tour?"

"We only have today off... We go back on tour tomorrow" Maxx lets out a loud sigh.

"Oh" I mumble.

"I know, it sucks being away on tour sometimes. I would enjoy it way more if you didn't have school, that way you could come on the road with me and the rest of the guys."

"Me too Maxx, me too."

"It sucks even more knowing that you still have three years of school to go until you finally graduate from college" Maxx says before placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I know, don't even remind me please" I let out a small laugh.

"But hey, it's okay. Wanna know why?" Maxx looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Why?"

"Because your coming on tour with us this whole summer while you don't have any school" Maxx brightly smiles.

"Wait, are you being serious with me right now Maxx?" I ask him, hoping he's not joking around.

"I'm being dead serious Katy."

"So this whole summer I get to be on warped tour with you? No fucking way! I can't believe this is happening right now" I say excitedly.

"I'm very excited for you to be on warped tour with me babe. We can finally be together this whole summer, unlike last summer" Maxx pulls me into another hug.

"I'm so glad I finally get to go on a whole tour with you! That hardly ever happens. I can finally spend a whole summer with my boyfriend, my best friends and a shit ton of band members that I look up to! I can already tell this summer is going to be the best one yet" I exclaim.

"It will be babe. I can promise you that" Maxx whispers into my ear before gently placing his soft lips against mine.