Chapter 1: First day

Gwen's POV

Today was first day of school, and I wasn't in the mood for it. Certainly not since mom keeps bugging us about having good grades, no lover and she wants to meet our friends before we can call them 'friends'...

I groaned and got up, getting ready. We lived in a relatively big house. Mom said we could afford enough, but we didn't need to throw with money.

I knew we were royal, don't worry, mom told us. She even told me I was going to be witch leader someday... I really wasn't looking forward to it.

Luna was going to have an ordinary life, why couldn't I?

I got downstairs, there was mom, making breakfast. "Good morning, sweetie." she said, giving me my breakfast and kissing my head.

"Good morning, mom." I said and started eating.

Luna came downstairs too and sat down across the table from me. "Good morning mom, Gwen."

I nodded, letting her know I heard her.

Mom served Luna too and sat down. "So, first day today." she started to which both Luna and me continued eating, not really paying attention to what she was saying. "Don't forget the rules."

We both groaned. "Mom, we already have friends, and we're not going to let you grade them." Luna said, and suddenly growled.

I don't know what was up with that. Mom definitely knew something, she quickly caressed Luna's face and smiled at her, kissing her forehead.

I looked at them, something wasn't right here. Whenever Luna would act strange, like growling, getting angry, whenever she wanted to go out during the evening... Mom needed to check up on her.

"Alright, no grading, but no lover." Mom said, looking from Luna to me. "Promise me."

Both Luna and me groaned but nodded anyway.

"Good girls." she said and kissed both our heads.

When we were done, she took our plates and put them in the sink. We got ready, put on our coats and shoes and waited at the door.

Mom came to us and hugged us tight. "I'm so proud of you two."

We hugged her back, smiling.

"I love you two."

"We love you, mom." we said in unison. After that we got out from the family hug and left to school. We walked, mom said we didn't need a car.

When we arrived at school, we met up with our cousins: Anson and Colton. Our uncle, Boaz, had two sons. Anson and Colton were twins, both 15 years old. Even though uncle Boaz wasn't a witch, he did marry one. And because of that, Anson was a witch, Colton wasn't. So you can imagine why I was more friends with Anson and Luna was more friends with Colton.

"Hey girls." Anson said, smiling.

I smiled back, hugging him tight. "Hey, how was your summer?"

He shrugged. "Too short."

Colton nodded. "We did however visit granddad." he said soft, looking down. Granddad was still alive, miraculously. Doctors had predicted he'd die years ago, when he got attacked by those dirty wolves. But he survived. He's not very strong though, he still lives in the castle and is always in his room, laying in his bed.

"I wonder when we'll go visit him again." Luna said, looking at me.

I shrugged. "I guess it's too painful for mom."

"Understandable," Anson said. "She was right beside him."

We all nodded. "So, let me see your schedule." I said, wanting to change the subject of our conversation. They all showed their schedule, I got most classes with Anson, which I was really happy about. Luna and Colton did have a lot of classes together too.

"Alright, let's go." I said, looking at Anson. "Bye sis, I'll see you during lunch."

She nodded and waved at me, and that's when we left to our classroom.

_______________________________

Luna's POV

"Are you coming?" Colton asked as I was still busy in my backpack.

"You go already, I have to get something from my locker." I said, motioning him to go already. "Keep a seat for me, will you?"

"Sure!" he said and went to class.

I rushed back to my locker, classes were almost starting... I arrived and quickly entered the code but it didn't work. "Come on, stupid thing!" I said and started pulling at it.

Suddenly I heard a girl giggle. 

I looked at my left and saw a girl giggling at me. "What's so funny huh?"

She walked closer to me. "You should just relax." she said as she put her hand on top of mine. I immediately calmed down.

"Now, let me try." she said, pushing me aside a little. "What's your code?"

I looked around, making sure no one was there. I leaned in and whispered it in her ear. She nodded and opened my locker. "Tada!"

I smiled. "Thanks!" I said and quickly took what I needed. After that I closed my locker and wanted to go to class but the girl held my wrist.

"Hey, where's my reward?" she asked really serious, but in her eyes I saw a playful hint.

I laughed nervously. "R-reward?"

She nodded. "You think I helped you for free?"

"N-no, of course n-not." I said and took my wallet. "H-how much?"

She rolled her eyes. "No, sweetie, no money." she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I want a date."

"A date?" I asked and gulped. This girl...

She nodded and smiled, she must like the effect she has on me. "You, me, together, somewhere."

I nodded. "S-sure, a d-date."

"So," she said and suddenly her hand was in the pocket of my pants. She took my phone and was busy on it. After awhile she put it back in my pocket. "I'll call you." she said, kissed my cheek and left.

I looked at her, walking away. She was swaying her hips, I'm sure she knew I was looking...

I gulped, took my backpack and went to class, not even caring about the fact I was late for my first class.

___________________________

Welcome to the sequel to Book I: an unwanted bride. As you saw, this is the story of Gwen and Luna. Hazel is in it too, but it will be more about the kids. I hope you'll enjoy :)

Thanks for the reads, votes and comment :)

- LxT4ever