Prolouge

"SHINOA!!!" Shinoa's comrades shouted to her. Shinoa lift her head to them. She knows what was going to happen. She was going to be kidnapped by some crappy noble vampires. She just smiled back to her comrades, telling them to retreat. They were in a mission with Glen and the worst scenario they have imagined has come true. IT WAS TO BE CAPTURED OR SLAIN BY VAMPIRES

Shinoa looked at Glen, trying to say to him that "GET OUT OF HERE, YOU IDIOTS. HURRY" Glen understood what her look meant and forced Yuu and the others to retreat. She smiled secretly, thinking that her sacrifice was worth it. That everyone would be safe if she will just die here... ALONE. But then someone's voice bring her back to reality. It was Yuu's.

"SHINOA!!!!!! I-IM GOING TO SAVE YOU―!!!!!" Yuu shouted with teary eyes, and anger inside of those eyes. Struggling and pushing Glen's holds to him but Glen was too strong for him at that time. "Let go off me, you F*CKIN B*ST*RD!" Yuu said pissed off, still finding a way to be freed by Glen's holds.

"I TOLD YOU TO RETREAT YOU BRAT!!" Arguing with Yuu, he tightens more his hold to the boy. Everyone seems to agree with Yuu (except for Glen) and was about to charge to save Shinoa from the hands of the Noble Vampires when Glen stops them and shouted "DON'T YOU F*CKING UNDERSTAND?! SHINOA *points at her* SACRIFICES HERSELF SO THAT WE WONT F*CKING BE LIKE THAT AND WE NEED TO RETREAT SO THAT SHE'LL.........." Glen pause a while, everyone looking at him especially Shinoa. She was a bit touched on what Glen was saying, It's so rare seeing Glen like this. She smiled more now while tears starting to flow and falling down the ground. Still being in the hands of the vampires, she can't do anything but shout to them.

"GO" She shouted in a soft tone "I'LL BE BACK" And smiled. She was thankful that the vampires was just watching the scenery, laughing and some with no expressions at all.

"LET'S GO" Out of nowhere, a voice said. That voice was familiar to her. It was Yuu's family, Mika. She just noticed that the one holding her was him. She looked back at where her comrades was, they've disappeared... She smiled. "Thanks... Glen" She murmured to herself, without him, they would have died by now. She suddenly hold her head, which was bleeding. It was more painful now and she started to lose consciousness when a big but soft, warm gentle hand touch her wound on her head. Out of the blue she "Ouched" because of the pain when Mika's hand touch her wound.

"Stay Awake"

She sighed, but then hold her head again when the pain was more painful which causes her to lose consciousness.

A NEW LIFE, A NEW FANFICTION! Where's the connection?? Hahahaha I don't know.

Anyhoo, My new Fanfiction. Owari No Seraph: The Cursed Vampire. I'm not so sure of the title so their might be a day I will change the title. I'll just tell you. I have been addicted to Owari No Seraph so I decided to make a fanfiction. Actually, I don't really know much about Owari No Seraph since I'm still on Chapter 21 of its Manga so I don't know LoL but reminder guys, it's not BASED ON ANIME NOR MANGA hahahaha maybe some. I'll improved my skills on writing guys so read this! And support it to the very EEEEEND!!!!!

What's right? Glen or Guren?? I'll make it Guren on the following chapters... Don't worry, I know it's correct :3

What's a CURSED VAMPIRE ANYWAY? Beats me *smirk*

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WILL SOMEONE DIE OR WILL SOMEONE TURN TO A VAMPIRE OR WHAT??!! Wait for the next NEXT chapter, teeheepero :P

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Do you like the prologue? Give a COMMENT AND VOTE! It might speed up the update (also my other stories)

I dont know when I'll update and TBH this was actually written when I first watch owari no seraph episode 1 season 1.... welp.  Its a bit sad that the anime had ended last Saturday... or so.

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!
Wayoyi Logging off....