Detention & Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure Dawson, the guy is a douche and I gotta look out for my nerdy neighbour." He said with an easy grin leaning back in his chair, looking up again I glanced at Miss Jenkins and it actually looked as if she was glaring at me. In my mind I was freaking out and kind of wanted to tell Kade but putting the idea in his head that a teacher might like him would just increase his ego even more. 

If that was possible.

"Thank you then, sure you landed me with two weeks of detention but thanks." He laughed again before looking at the clock.

"Looks like it's time to go Dawson come on I'll give you a ride." We stood up after our hour was over but Miss Jenkins quickly stood up.

"I'll see you both tomorrow evening?" She asked smoothing out her skirt really only directing it at Kade who sent her a wink and spoke for the both of us.

"Sure Lucie I'll see you then." She blushed as her first name rolled easily off his tongue and I bit my lip wondering if anything happened. 

No don't be silly Nora she's a teacher

On the ride home it was quiet but not awkward, there was a low hum of a Green Day song playing and Kade kept one hand on the steering wheel but used the other the turn up the next song slightly, when it changed I grinned at the intro of the song.

"I love this song." We both said in unison before laughing at each other slightly but nodding along to the song.

I've been here before, a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbye
I'll take you back if you'll have me
So here I am and I'm trying
So here I am are you ready?
Come on let me hold you, touch you
Feel you, always
Kiss you, taste you, all mine always.

I smiled as the song continued to play, it was on a playlist in his car I'm guessing he made himself because I don't think he's changed it in about two years. He shut the engine off once he had pulled onto his drive, and we both got out noticing his mom in their living room window looking out at us, I gave her a small wave to which she returned with a smile.

"Thank you the lift Kade, guess I'll see you in detention." I said smiling over at him, he nodded with a small smile. "Tell your mom I said hi!" I called over my shoulder heading up the path to my house.

"Sure thing Dawson, see you in detention." I quickly got into my house noting that my aunt Julia was still at work, she's a nurse so she has unpredictable hours which was the same as Kade's mom. 

Making myself some noodles before changing into my pj's and watching Criminal Minds on my laptop, I smiled as the familiar theme tune played, I was half way through the seventh or eighth episode and I realised it was gone midnight. Knowing I had school in the morning I wanted some decent sleep so closing my laptop I jumped up and went into my bathroom brushing my teeth, I was just about to settle in my bed when I realised my window was open. 

I know Kade's room is next to mine but his window is never open and I can only normally just see his desk, however he seemed to have decided tonight he'd open his window, I looked at his drive noticing his mothers car was gone, guess she was paged in.

"Uh Kade, yes! Oh my God yeah, yeah. Oh yes! Harder, harder ohh!" A females voice was loud and I grimaced in disgust at what I had just heard. 

I couldn't quite make it out but the voice was a little familiar, anyway ignoring it and trying not to think about Kade's sex life, I cringed closing my window with a loud slam and pulling shut my curtains. With a curled top lip I shook my head trying to rid any kind of images of Kade from my head I walked over to my bed to make sure I kind of get an early night, if it's possible whilst listening to Kade's after hours activities.