Fairytail logic

Natsu slowly walked in the room with a yawn. " lucy you awake yet" he said as he shook her bed. " oh sorry natsu the baby makes me feel kinda sick" lucy said with a yawn. " I know it will all be over soon " natsu said as he kissed Lucy's belly. " due dates in 3 weeks did we agree on a name?" Asked natsu. " yea, seraph" said lucy. " I want igneel!" Whined natsu. " I said seraph and that's final!" Lucy said in a sharp tone. " but Lucy-" natsu was interrupted by a knock on the door. Natsu answered it to find it was erza! " juvia is having her baby! Hurry!!!! We need to get there ! " erza hollered! Natsu picked up Lucy and ran to the hospital with erza. They finally arrived and kept running to the room. They ran in threw the doors too find juvia in labor. Gray was surprised to see natsu. " hey I'm glad you guys could make it! " gray said with a wide smile! " yujins about to be born" gray said with a big smile! " I thought we agreed with rei!" Juvia argued...

Juvia started to cry and whine. Natsu and gray closed they're eyes and hugged as if they were scared. Lucy fell to her knees and started crying. " it's coming!" The nurses settled her down in a bed and she soon had a baby along with juvia!

"Baby seraph... Baby rei ... They're so precious " the girls exclaimed! The guys frowned... "I'm not happy with that name... " natsu said along with gray.. Lucy soon became tired and took a rest. Juvia couldn't put up much of a fight either.
Gray and natsu sat in the chairs holding they're new boys. "So... This is it.. They don't get good names... Seraph? What kinda name is that" natsu whimpered. " Rei is so plain, and blan... I prefer Yujin." Pouted gray.

"Me and Lucy haven't been doing to well, for the past year we have had a lot of arguments.. Woman are difficult to understand" natsu said...
" juvia disagrees with every thing I say.. It's not fair" said gray in a low tone.
" dude, Lucy didn't even want the baby!" Natsu said softly looking down at the precious child he held in his arms.
" juvia wanted to get an abortion, but as Fairytail guild members it's our jobs to save lives" said gray.

~ 2 weeks later ~

" natsu the baby needs a diaper changed" Lucy called out while laying in the couch. " why can't you do it!?" Asked natsu. " I don't want to" giggles Lucy. " OK! I've had enough!!! We're done!!! " yelled natsu as he gathered his stuff and the babies and headed out with the baby. Natsu and the baby soon arrived the a small hotel to stay at. Natsu decided to tell his best friend gray what was going on. " hey natsu how's every thing?" Gray asked frustrated. " I broke up with Lucy and took the baby if you want you can come stay with me and igneel here at the hotel closest to the cafe". In the back round juvia yelled at gray. Gray muffled back " we're done!" as he grabbed his stuff and the baby and left to go with natsu.

" we can stay here and every thing will be good!" Said natsu. " there is only one bed" pouted gray. natsu had brought 2 small cradles for the kids. " this is all I could carry" said natsu ." I guess it will work until we can get a place of our own" said gray with a toothy smile.

Night came after the long day of Un packing and getting things nice and neat. " we make a good team natsu" said gray. " yea, we do gray"smiled natsu.
The kids were fast alseep and gray and natsu both feel into the large bed. " it's more comfortable then it looks" said natsu. Gray nodded in agreement. It was cold so natsu and gray cuddled up close together to stay warm . When morning came they both woke up from the cries of the babies. They soon both noticed they were cuddling and blushed then pulled away. " I'm coming igneel Don't cry!" Said natsu as he scrambled Outta bed. Natsu stretched and climbs Outta bed and wobbled over to Yujin. " morning kiddo" he said as he poked the giggling babies cheek.

As the morning passed by natsu and gray had to work together to maintain house hold. They took turns changing the babies diapers. They worked together to make dinner and give the kids a bath.

~ 4 weeks later~

Natsu woke up holding gray every day since they moved in and it gave him a weird feeling in his feels. One day natsu didn't feel like letting go. All he really wanted to do was pull gray closer. He started to wonder if it was because Lucy wasn't a fan of cuddling so he never really got to cuddle... Only on holidays... But living with gray was like a holiday for him. He got to cuddle without saying he liked it. He acted as if he didn't but he secretly would love to cuddle all night long. Natsu closed his eyes and cuddles up with gray more. Gray peeked open one eye and grinned as he cuddles with natsu.

Some thing about this felt so weird to gray. He sorta liked cuddling natsu. Juvia wasn't a good cuddled. She fell asleep easily and drooled and snored. natsu skin was soft. He was muscular to. It was nice to hold him because he was so warm. Gray kept cuddling natsu because the kids were still alseep. Gray kinda liked to think of him self as the dad. And natsu was the mom. Gray giggled at the thought and soon got butterflies.
Natsu woke up and yawned. " morning gray" he said with a smile as they let go of each other. " morning natsu" gray sad with a soft smile. Natsu liked waking up to that. Natsu got up and headed to the kitchen quietly to start breakfast. Gray checked on the kids and they were fast asleep.

Gray walked into the kitchen and found natsu making eggs. Gray walked to the refrigerator and got some water. He drank it all then did the dishes. Gray smiled at the thought of natsu being more then a team mate. Gray started blushing like crazy so he started shaking his head really fast softly whispering " no! No! No!". " are you ok gray?" Asked natsu.
" I ... Uh ... Guess..." Whispered gray as he looked down. Natsu turned off the stove and walked over to gray. Natsu looked gray deep in the eyes and softly kisses him then pulled away blushing. Gray didn't k ow what to say they just stood there blushing. Gray grabbed natsu tightly and kisses him.

" gray, I think I kinda love you" whispered natsu as they hugged.
" yea natsu, I think I kinda love you a lot to" gray said with a smile.